Pointless Topics

I think that being a skateboarder in your mid to late 30’s makes you somewhat immune to having a mid life crisis as you never had to fully embrace being an old twat in your 20’s like all those convertible driving toupee enthusiasts with coke habits.

Is there a Selling Your Stuff topic on this new forum? Can’t seem to find one.

If there isn’t one I could start one, let me know what you reckon. In the meantime I’ve got these old copies of Grey magazine that I’ll be throwing out unless anybody would like them? I’m in South London so you could pick up or throw me some money for postage otherwise.

I used to have a convertible. Still got most of my hair though. Ish. And no coke habit.

1 Like

1 out of 3 doesn’t count. Also coke habit is only started at 37 onwards.

1 Like

37 was a while ago now, and no habit so we’re probably ok. Plus I have a sensible boring car now.

https://ukskateforum.co.uk/t/for-sale-thread/

that says i don’t have access to that topic? weird one

@tbk11 you can’t see the for sale thread?

I can’t either.

Does this work? Probably me being incompetent with the link.

If not, use the search function - it’s definitely there.

Yeah the link worked and showed the for sale thread at the top but just came up saying i didnt have access for some reason! Working now though so all good

Ah cheers, will look in to this. And nice one for linking the For Sale thread, think I couldn’t find it as I was searching for ‘Selling your stuff’ like on the old forum. Will post these on there as well.

EDIT: meant to reply to madmax and others. not sure how to reply to a reply if you see what I mean.

Youtube keeps throwing grammerley ads at me. Even the algorithms know i’m shit at English!

Monday.com can fuck off as well.

1 Like

Been getting a lot of sponsored adds on insta of some young knobheads on yachts and driving lambos advertising some sort of market trading.

Fucking hell man, same here, like a fucking barrage

Either we’re all very similar people, or these companies are very lazy with their targeting, because I’m getting all the same stuff too!

Literally just had that douche from Revive Skateboards come up doing a sponsored ad for shell :man_shrugging:t3::man_facepalming:t3: