switch mute is fakie indie anyway :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds like something Hitler would say

4 Likes

But you slide Frontside.

In pieces.

You turn out FS too.

1 Like

Picking this one up from earlier, I personally prefer the nomenclature “Ollie over nose/tailslide” compared to bluntslide on a rail.

I’m sorry but to me a blunt should be pointed at an angle rather than sat flat on the tail. You definitely can blunt a rail, but they have to be sort of chunky flat bars.

1 Like

What’s the shop button on Instagram about? It’s new right? I’m not going even more mad than I was before?

It doesn’t mater what it looks like it matters what it is.

Someone needs to create the definitive trick name pocketbook. Chip in to my gofundme at…

I 100% agree with this but then my trick naming is clearly special needs. You can blunt or nose blunt a rail but the wheels should be on top, there was a photo floating around a few weeks back, can’t remember who, was a proper blunt on a rail

1 Like

I actually agree with this. Similar to nosegrind vs overcook I guess.

A lot of people do BS bluntslides that look like ollie over to tailslides and they’re all floppy. Few things less satisfying than a floppy blunt.

Front blunts and bs noseblunts are generally a lot more upright.

1 Like

How do people feel about a noseblunt done like this?

What’s that term for when you blunt or nose blunt across a manual pad? It’s basically that on a massive hubba

A Rick Howard slide (I think anyway!).

That’s an ollie over to nosebluntslide if you had to give it a name. JT Aultz had a nice style. Forgot about him.

2 Likes

JT was underated, ollie over Penny’s chain to nosewheelie :0

I’d say simply ollie over to noseblunt, There is no new name or backside/frontside argument needed, it’s just the simple trickname and add the obstacle in the mix if it’s particularly specific.

Whatever they’re called, they’re infinitly easier and more fun than the proper grinds

JT Aultz was really great. He had a nice, floaty style. He does two great over noseblunt variations in this. 2:34 and 2:45

hahaha honestly man they’re meant to be a charity for fucks sake, absolute bunch of blaggers

was hoping they’d shut down after their recent crowdfunder but clearly not.

link - Times & Prices | Adrenaline Alley

Yeah saw this. They’ve finally opened a new room that looks decent for skating. Limiting numbers to 100 per session

Booger slide!

aw man. it needs a better name because it feels awesome

feels awesome, looks sloppy so I understand why it has the name. Picking noses is addictive.
I think it’s fine if it’s intentional, across some weird obstacle or whatever but if it’s a slide that’s meant for the edge of something then it should be done again.

1 Like