Pointless Topics

Yeah there was a pic of Kate Moss wearing ti recently
For that reason alone I should get enough to retire on

haha yes, pretty much

Lols. The Prong one’s definitely a keeper, soz

Out of the country next week and need to watch game of thrones. I’ve got a VPN but where can I stream/download it?

That Insta is ace!

Some good ideas to re-recycle. :smiley:

fires up photoshop & vinyl cutter thingy
Edit: Later, cos I’m at work now, working. Obvs.

1 Like

100% stick them on eBay. Do some keyword research, make sure you stick weights in etc so global shipping doesn’t come out at silly prices worldwide. Start at 10 day listing 8pm Thursday then sit back and wait. Then purchase lambo.

2 Likes

Pretty much. 3 years ago a mate asked to borrow my T shirt press for a few days and now he has a porche and a studio with nearly as much gear in as me thats took me a lifetime to collect. He has had all the famous techno DJ’s and people like Peter Hook wearing his stuff and got to know them all.
So yeah, people buy shit knock off tees.

I’d do it too but i’m far too lazy.

Who’s that?

Dean (Not red shoe diaries) Don’t think you’d know him.

Last year after everything I covered in the mental health thread I was doing some casual work for a removal company. We moved a guy from an average 3 bed house to this fuck off mansion with an indoor swimming pool, warehouse/office on the land.

His business was licensing and printing T-shirts, the sort of stuff you see in HMV.

When we emptied his old shed we found his original screens that he started on.

Ahh. I’ve always fancied a go at propper screen printing

Nice Naan, there is def money in it if you tap into the right market.

Beef: He dosen’t do Screen, just heatpress and DTG (Direct to garment)
Screen printing is pretty fun though, pretty messy too.

My neighbour in Sweden got a job screen printing and was allowed to use the kit to press up his own stuff for a little skateboard co venture.
He was having boards made up somewhere in Spain I think.
Went by the name Pollo Ronco.
The company name that is, not his name.

FOREX trading. Must be.

Which parks in London have mini ramps? Does Mile End still have that mini under the bridge?

Long gone. Hop King park has a small mini (indoors)

Rad, never heard of that place but it looks fun. Cheers!

Oh and Bay66 of course. But that mini is nowhere near as good as the OG mini.

4 Likes

Dave Wallace, once of skateboarding fame has been about out and about in Devon photographing a couple skaters and bmxers for his Instagram.

https://instagram.com/davidwallaceshoots?igshid=uvh1h3gc9fmh

Does he also get a pass in the legitimate YouTubers thread, or “it’s not good”?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCurdSMT58_5-2HzL2zUpYIg

Went to a christening today and did holy communion. Was utterly bonkers but also hilarious. Never experienced religion so up close and personal before so the level of attempted ‘brainwashing’ was quite surprising. The pastor also really pushed everyone to get a Denbighshire library membership card as it’s free.