Pointless Topics

damn can see why he’s got stupid amount of followers all his pics look like a samsung advert or some shit

perfect blues baby

Lots of pics of people throwing stuff at the camera eh?

156k followers ain’t bad, he must be doing something right!

Can’t argue against that, libraries are great

I sold some tees to my mate, and I’m going to sell some more to his mate, who’s going to sell them to his mate. So, no Lambo but I’m going to get a proper souped-up Citroen Picasso which is a much more sensible option for city living.

1 Like

yeah don’t quite buy the whole #nophotoshop thing. not like he’s got form as a master blagger or anything.

1 Like

Uniqlo selling Girl tees

“Let’s hang around and be cool” :thinking:

Probably how their last sales meeting went :chart_with_downwards_trend:

Kinda keen for the pushing doll shirt and the striped ones.

Just remembered I bought a couple of Tommy Guerrero tees in Uniqlo a couple of years ago, and promptly forgot about them

Wow, great price point.

Bit gross, that. And you know the tees are going to be thin and shit

1 Like

Uniqlo tees are alright actually. I don’t fancy any of those though.

I love thin tees, all the Chocolate ones have been far to thick lately, so maybe Girl are too?

They were always too short and thin for me, fell to bits. Gimme a Costco Kirkland 6 pack of whiteys for £14 any day.

dunno if this is the right thread for this or i’m really late but eh -

^^ Girl skateboards Uniqlo collection

I’ve got a couple of Uniqlo t-shirts. No problem with the quality or sizing.

Is there an echo in here?
Echo in here?
Here?
?

i actually quite like Uniqlo stuff, not sure how i feel about collab with Girl, probably a good thing

Weird one. £20 cheaper than an actual Girl T-shirt. Do fancy that navy pretty sweet one

I’m pretty anal when it comes to T-shirt quality and fit. The thicker, heavier the better. And I’ve got a few new ones from Uniqlo that I’m pretty happy with - not sure if it’s a limited/capsule collection but they’re almost comparable to some I have that are 3x the price

I’m just nostalgic for the days when the skate industry was completely separate to the high street. Rose tinted probably.

waits for examples to prove that wrong

1 Like