Pointless Topics

Works dragging today. Easy way to make the day go a bit faster…

10 Likes

How long is working there with all the Covid stuff.

Is there a vert ramp in London?

Was there one at Bay? Did Nike get rid of it when they destroyed the best mini in the world?

1 Like

Weren’t you going to learn something on vert before you were 30? Did you get it?

If not, you could aim for doing a 540 before 54. Plenty of time.

Man I learned to drop in on that old PlayStation mini. Loved that thing. Landed my first varial heel in a game of skate in the flat bottom too. Memories

1 Like

I used to skate that all the time, must’ve seen you there at some point

1 Like

lived about 45 minutes away and used to go fairly frequently when it was playstation. for some reason we then stopped going for years and years when it changed hands

the old park had some odd layouts and obstacles. that massive spine ramp that was there for ages that Bam Margera did the 3-shuv tail stall over for instance. what the hell was that about?

The roll contains delicious back bacon, a legendary McDonald’s sausage patty, cheese and a freshly cracked free-range egg. And is this tasty stuff comes in a soft white roll with your choice of ketchup or brown sauce.

This sounds epic, going to have to try it tomorrow I think.

Working on some Halloween themed videos and going through stock footage sites, it seems there’s a load of motion capture of Thriller dance routines mapped onto animated skeletons, zombies and whatnot.

Everybody on Slap hates Evan Smith and Thomas Campbell’s new board company but I think the boards look rad (apart from the blue one with the hand which I don’t like as much as the others).

I’d skate these.

1 Like
11 Likes

Why do people think this is ever going to go well?

2 Likes

Longest AP ever. Incredible.

2 Likes

I laughed uncontrollably for about 4 minutes straight.

1 Like

Amazing. “You-can’t-tell-me-anything-about-anything” gammon mixed with stubborn middle aged cuntness. Perfect storm.

3 Likes

Send for a medic Lynn, I’ve eaten a tide pod!

2 Likes

Curiosity? At the end he explained how it created a barrier across his throat, but that’s the first I’ve heard about the description of the effects.
But yeah, still a daft thing to do.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve laughed at anything as much as I have at this in ages - just can’t stop watching.

Take that younger people than him.

2 Likes

Anyone here skate with glasses on? Saw a thread on slap and I thought I might as well ask here. I’ve not got the best eyesight but don’t wear specs much cos I can’t get used to them being there, or getting sweaty or staying on my head. Always considered contacts, but also maybe feel like sometimes it’s better not to see properly when I skate haha. Things look too HD when I skate in my glasses. Anyone got any good hacks for skating in ya specs?