Pointless Topics

Apart from the bell end that came to my work last week, not really. 73 people have died so far.

Tell us more about that minus 10 freezing nonsense.

4,465 cases

where you heading?

No such thing as bad weather mate, just bad clothing.

And guess what - you get to legit wear a massive puffa jacket like an absolute badman for 6 months of the year

8 Likes

Ha, I’m in!

No clue, west or slightly north of London.

The chilterns maybe.

Puffa jackets are sooo fucking cool. I have 5. #switzerland

Skating in a puffa makes you feel badass too.

2 Likes

Didn’t you move in 5 minutes ago?

December yeah. Have done the place quite nicely though.

I guess you’ll dodge the stamp duty and the London prices are always rising. Nice to have options. I think when furlough ends there’ll be a drop in house prices in some areas

1 Like

I’ve been plotting to move back to Midlands for a while and been given the OK to do so but lots of my site work is along the M4 corridor so I’ve been very cautious and put such a plan on hold for a while now.
You’re right though, now is a good time if you have the flexibility to flex the working from home thing.

Just had a chat with the missus and we actually quite living here so big coats on hold for a bit.

No surprises there, they did similar in the Snowboard industry 7/8 years ago.

Too much effort to sell too few shoes , scale down the riders or get rid of them completely and sell in chain stores for a bigger return . They don’t care about skateboarding, they just want the association box ticked.

1 Like

I know, I know, this is exactly why I have never given them money and never will.

3 Likes

Yeah I like em too. Art direction seems nice and focused for now. Which I can appreciate.

That was the trump card to play for a while wasn’t it ‘oh but they really help skate shops’ which I guess has gone now.

1 Like

“They make really good shoes” is a factor for me.

and me, I don’t really have any tie to any company, bought bad and good products from a number of different brands but I’ll mostly likely get best value for money when I get Nike or Adidas at about half price or so.

Can someone help, I’ve had this song in my head for months now, and I can’t figure out what it is. It was in a skate video, but I can’t remember which fucking one.
The lyrics are something like ‘Down, by the river, where I’ll always be’ and ‘In a house, in the city’
Kind of 00s indie vibe to the song, I’ve tried googling all possible combinations of the lyrics with no luck haha.