Pointless Topics

Didn’t want to spend money on a new oven and was trying to be green in repairing it but I’ve spent nearly £50 on parts now and a new oven is £200…

I’d only have guessed it was your thermostat, but fuck knows now.

1 Like

Just asked a guy at the skatepark how long he’d been hoarding his brand new looking blueprint board for. He informed that it’s actually brand new. Doh.

2 Likes

You can tell because they’ve got matching wheels.

Make Friends With The Colour Co-Ordinated Budget Complete.

I’d move back to Oxford last week if I could afford it.
(I’ll never be able to afford it)

It’s been the 3rd time in the last 2 weeks I’ve been in the supermarket and noticed people near me taking a photo Of literally every item they’ve picked up and put in their basket. one lady was actually using a camera not a phone.
It’s always been people of a south east Asian ethnicity (chinese/Korean etc) .

I am baffled and couldn’t find anything on google about it.

Anyone know of this and why?

I’ve seen it loads in the Chinese wholesale near me. Mainly of fresh produce, always assumed it was so they had evidence if it went off quicker or something

Man, Americans fucking love halloween huh.

Might cough as I approach the door in the hope trick or treaters hear it and think I’ve got covid before running off.

4 Likes

Man there’s fucking loads of Americans where I live and I swear every single one of them is out trick or treating tonight. Big crew of zombie hookers getting pissed up outside the shop too. Can’t they give it a miss for just one year? It’s annoying enough even when there isn’t an actual virus floating about.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to film on a phone for a video part and make the clips full screen? Also, is there any good free video editing software for mobile? My laptop is too old to cope I think.

Had a plan to film a video part over lockdown rather than get fatter and unhealthy. I have limited experience of making a video though. I’m not a great skater but with little work it would be good to have a project on. Thanks

1 Like

What mobile do you have? iPhones come with iMovie. Film landscape not portrait for the full screen.

1 Like

I’ve used splice for iPhone , you will need a tonne of memory tho

1 Like

I have a Nokia android phone. Thanks, I’ll film landscape.

1 Like

Thanks, looks like it’s on android too.

It’s really quite simple to use, not sure what the features are on android. The slow mo is a bit of a let down as you can only slow mo the whole clip and not a section in the clip.
Could be all different now tho as I’ve not used it in ages

if you do save the clips to laptop you can use microsoft photos basically the same as the old moviemaker btw

Made use of my old decs , hopefully I’ll see some great tits in the morning.

15 Likes