Pointless Topics

Talking of other tits. Was walking across a bridge and there’s a sticker of a woman in a bra with her Snapchat Instagram twitter and only fans addresses

God that’s awful.

What bridge?

3 Likes

Pics please

1 Like

One near my daughters school, just crosses over a river. @hugo I’ll snap a picture for you tomorrow

It was her in the middle and a different social media account address on each side of the square

The doctors text to say they had only given me half the flu jab? So just had to pop in this evening for the second bit, my hearing is not the best at the mo and masks don’t help…

It went something like this…
Nurse - “This one is to fight against organisms…”
Me - “Autism?”
Nurse - “Organisms.”
Me - “Autism?”

Oof…

1 Like

This sounds like an ace idea - keep us (me) updated please.

1 Like

I’m seeing how long I can go without finding out about the election.
Not been on news or social media and avoiding the obvious topics in this place.
just went for a run and been reading most of the morning.
Been quite nice actually.

3 Likes

@judithpriest Kanye flipping West took it after taking north Puerto Rico. Incredible scenes.

1 Like

No-one else knows either :rofl:

1 Like

What’s Garden Skateboards? Who’s behind that? Who makes their boards? Are their clothes good quality? Ta.

3 Likes

Skate shop just opened in our local town. Apparently the dude who’s behind it just moved here and used to skate for Element many years ago. I can’t imagine anyone being sponsored by Element in the UK, even through distro. Although there was a stint of Element having a euro team and Ross McGouran was on. Were any other UK peeps on that anyone knows of?

Lucien

Yeah but he’s not gonna be starting a shop in a dead end Midlands town that seems to only stock Karma ha.
But good shout, I did forget he was on.

What? Burton or Swadlincote?

1 Like

Keiron Forbes and Miles Kondracki.

https://instagram.com/gardenskateboardsltd?igshid=17ath48r9u9ys

1 Like

Wasn’t Gibbsy on Element flow for a wee bit? I could be talking rubbish however.

Burton back of the market place.

You might be right about Gibbsy, not him though ha.

Don’t want to chuck the dude under the bus and call him a liar before I even meet him, if i ever do so I won’t name him but it’s def not a name I recognise as a sponsored skater in those days. I was pretty on it, knowing what was up back then, due to this place.

1 Like

Oh yeah I didn’t think it was him opening up the shop, in fact I must’ve completely forgot what I was replying to and just thought you were just asking about who was on Element in the UK.

Sorry it’s been a slow day and I’m lagging a lot haha.

Is it Bam?

4 Likes