Pointless Topics

Was just talking to @anonymity about that.

At considerable length.

I’ll leave this to him…

Haha!

I hoovered earlier.

With a Dyson (that cost a fiver from a jumble sale).

RnR.

Yes.

His name is Sean Keef.

It was at Barrow Skate Shack.

H.street video.

Union video.

1 Like

My mistake… I had a hand me down VHS tape when I started skating in 94 that had H street and union wheels vids on it. So yeah Union.

The guy got really badly fucked up iirc

You have to really want to fuck someone up to hit them with a skateboard.

I think Braille are stalking me. Every day or so, they pop up in my Google news feed. Every time I tap 'don’t show me videos from Braille on YouTube. Every time my phone says I won’t see any more.

Then in a day or so it’s there again.

1 Like

Typing their name out on here definitely won’t lead to any more spamming at all!

4 Likes

How did Keefo and the people around react afterwards?

Fuck’s sake. I should know better!

1 Like

Sometimes reading the skateboarding related threads on here is akin to listening Gardens Questions time, I have no fucking idea what your on about.

But thanks for your help and expanding my interest.

:thinking:

4 Likes

Excellent. We are old and jaded. Keep posting @Brian - always welcome new people. Don’t skate in the rain please.

3 Likes

We bought a Shark about 5 years ago, it’s still going strong despite little, to no, maintenance.

The main reason we got it was beause it had headlights.

1 Like

Our VAX has one when you switch on the rotating head. Used a corded VAX at work this morning so much clunkier to move about and the cord getting in the way. It was also much harder to move about, because the top and bottom doesn’t pivot like my cordless one.

I’m loving the middle aged vacuum chat.

I got invited round the Miele UK office for an old job. Spent all day getting geeky about white goods. They’re so ridiculously over-engineered it’s amazing. Everything is designed to be bombproof. You’re not meant to lean on the doors of washing machines/dryers but they know people do so they’re designed to be strong enough not to break. It’s great. All of their appliances are designed to last 25 years. They’re totally worth the investment.

[/ad]

3 Likes

Found my 2 yr old daughter standing on the open dishwasher door the other day, anxiety level went 0-100mph so fast

5 Likes

big rec on shark, had one for 3 years now and it’s all good

Google data studio is down too. Something going on at Google maybe? Other Google properties are fine though.

I see Gmail is down too. That’s going to fuck a lot of people up.

Nope Google analytics has gone now.

It feels hard to believe a mega company like Google could possibly allow this to happen for a second.

Edit: Sorted now.