Pointless Topics

Man that looks nice

Looks well Stepford wives

1 Like

Hey got a web based question, I’m trying to download a video for a client, and it’s hosted on a weird platform that isn’t recognised by the online video downloaders

https://www.tv1.eu/ - this is the platform

Anyone know how to do it? I’ll pm the actual video link if needed

hit me with a link and ill have a fiddle about

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bouvier-des-flandres-puppies-for-sale-uk

3 Likes

Late to the party but I love having different boards and love trying to get my “tech” tricks on the funky shaped boards. Shapes don’t really make that much of a difference for a lot of tricks to be honest, I think width and the wheelbase impact my skating more. This said, the shaped boards I skate are narrow (in most people’s mind, 8.125 feels big to me).
Big square tails are pretty damn cool for tailslides.
I’m 37 and always tried to skate a bit of everything but mostly skate curbs, ledges, manny pads, flat rails and small transitions these days. Shit where I’m less likely to break bones.

I just saw this kid, his mum was carrying his board (by the truck) while he smugly sauntered behind on his phone decked out in brand new skate stuff inc an £85 hoody

back truck…

1 Like

what a horrible, horrible cash-in. I hope he gets knocked over by hooligan skateboard yoof.

I guess he’s finally sick of having to say ‘no not that Tony Hawk…Tony Hawksssss…I’m a comedian!’

Pigdog posted about this on his instagram recently

1 Like

I saw a video of him reading some extracts from the book. Wasn’t funny. I wonder if he ever saw that Tony Hawks’ Velvet Underground Scene Zine thing in Sidewalk…

I read his Round Ireland With A Fridge book.
Was quite amusing.
This book is entirely about the fact he is all too often mistaken for Tony Hawk and his typically blinkered view of skateboarding. I would probably find this more infuriating than amusing.

1 Like

Quite a funny concept but his answers weren’t

Caption.

1 Like

Easily done if you’re clueless

16-nyjah-huston

1 Like

Yeah I loved that book, just a very enjoyable read.

1 Like

For a while I’ve been doing a trick on transition that (to me atleast) is a fakie hurricane ie coming into it fakie, putting it in fs feeble position/grinding it just like a hurricane and then doing the odd 180 bit back in. I managed to scrape the same trick/motion on a ledge popping straight in from fakie and clattering the thing out, is that also considered a fakie hurricane, some other weird naming scheme or should I just hang my head in shame for doing such a clutzfuck trick and never do one again?

Maybe it’s just a fakie FS Feeble?

1 Like

dunno if it’d be willy since thats front truck on and back truck under the ledge. yeah thats what i kinda thought but theres no straight pop out, bringing it back round the odd way instead. ill try and film one next time i skate.

Fakie hurricane, rad trick on a ledge.

1 Like