Pointless Topics

Deffo a fakie hurricane. They are a lot easier to do on flat bars than ledges, I find.

1 Like

Check the replies

2 Likes

I tried something called a Subpac today at my mate’s studio.
It is a seat back mounted vibration pack that reacts to bass.
If you have to wear headphones because you cannot have the volume very high, it really adds to the sound experience.
Similarly, it works just as well with open monitors / speakers.
Booms in movies are enhanced by it too.
It’s a strange experience with music, you could almost be convinced you are in a club or any music venue because of the little physical punch it gives.

I tried some real high end phones (audeze I think) at a synth/gear show in sheff and they had a chair set up with one of those. It was cool with the music but it was crazy with a synth. if you set up really slow glide so you had a really low note climb up you could feel the buzz climb your spine. so weird but kinda nice, almost felt sexy haha.

How can it be a hurricane if he’s not 180ing into it? That’s what makes a hurricane a hurricane.

Rough guide to smoking weed in your hotel room.

1. Cover smoke alarm on ceiling with a sock.

2. Lay a towel across the bottom of the door to your room.

3. Go to bathroom, turn on shower until room is full of steam and extractor is going full chat.

4. Lay towel at bottom of bathroom door.

5. Chuff in bathroom.

6. Leave light to bathroom on which is also the switch to the extractor.

7. Ride away clean.

1 Like

Who cares? I don’t.

I do…a little. I would call it a fakie hurricane,

But I guess it’s the same argument as if it’s a fakie 5.0 or fakie nosegrind. By that logic it could be a fakie losi grind.

Been doing some spot tourism. Also checked out the santa monica triple which is honestly smaller irl than it looks on film

5 Likes

Are you there with Skate England?

No mate. Just a holiday road trip with a friend (who doesn’t skate so is bemused when i get excited at seeing a famous curb).

The park on the beach is sick as well, loads of people ripping it

Seems kinda like you care, but that’s cool.

1 Like

Anybody know how to keep those wheel marks from appearing on your hall wall, other than leaving the board lying down which invites disaster and hilarious consequences.

Grip side down?
2 stationary points of contact with the ground, not 4 independently minded points of contact.

15-skate-skateboard-holders

Ha, no thanks Voodoo, I’ve got 5 boards to pile up.

Well hello 2am sprained ankle!

Not that big a deal to paint over the marks every year, just thought somebody might have had some hack with furniture polish, saddle wax, teak oil or a vegan Wicca homeopathic ritual that works.

Line of masking tape on the wall at wheel height. Not the most aesthetically pleasing solution, but it works.

I use the same bulk white matt from Wickes throughout my house, any marks on walls just needs a quick roll of paint and it blends in seamlessly. Understand that it’s not ideal.

Looks like a potty