Pointless Topics

Also, unfortunately those other hooks means you still have the problem at the bottom where the wheels touch, rather than the top. I used to keep my board on hooks under the stairs (when I had stairs).

I put mine on it’s side griptape facing the wall wheels into the room

Sidewalk / RAD Sticker or some clear sticky vinyl?

Mine rests on my cruiser bird that doesn’t get used as much as it should

Have you thought about attaching castor cups to your wall? They’re about 50p each in wilkos

image l

1 Like

Yeah this might work, or some wide 50mm matt 3M tape, cut nicely it would look alright.

• edit: 25mm Scotch Magic tape is the matt stuff, I think this is widest you can get

hahahaha GRIPTAPE erases up to 100% of impossible stains too

Or this shit
https://www.amazon.co.uk/tesa-4668-Transparent-Outdoor-Repairing/dp/B0024NKDDA

I’m not usually one to underthink these things but have you tried just cleaning the wall with a cloth and some kitchen spray or something?

3 Likes

Some combination of baking soda, vinegar and lemon juice, obviously.

Cast iron umbrella stand.
We had one of these in our house growing up. just thought how useful that might be for this.

1 Like

Can you turn the board 90 degrees and just lean it against something and lean all the other boards against the first board?

Serious mumsnet/middle class rabbithole this, I love it

4 Likes
  • paint your walls a dark colour.

• get them kenny anderson wheel covers.

• an extra large mug tree.

enjoyed that.

ha ha

what have we become

2 Likes

:man_white_haired:

3 Likes

Lean it against a shoe rack! Or a key table, ya know the ones next to the front door. Called it a ‘telephone table’ the other day and realised that will probably be a thing of the past.

https://www.skatehut.co.uk/brands/skate_trainers/skater_trainers_v2_4pk.htm?currency=GBP&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzLevjeaG4wIV77vtCh1yJAneEAQYASABEgKcd_D_BwE

Use sugar soap (comes as spray) and a sponge to clean the marks off the walls