Pointless Topics

I’ve just watched it again now. It’s so good it honestly makes me feel totes emosh.

1 Like

Now now

2 Likes

If we add Verso into this discussion as a wildcard, will that cover all the generational bases?

Nah, that was boring.
I’ve got a GCSE in maths thanks.

6 Likes

Absolutely. I was shocked by his skating and loved his destroyed Accels and simple kits, totally resonated with me at the time, so did the fact that he had to deal with harsh winters and not so perfect spots. Can’t say Boston looks incredible though, it’s definitely not NY.

1 Like

So I just watched Guys Mouse part and tbf, he does do that sick switch turnaround. And switch nosegrind on handrail is obviously incredible for 96.

His push is weird tho. Never noticed that before. Like he’s pushing through treacle

First line best read in a Stephen Fry voice.

3 Likes

The wheels bumping off the end renders the entire part void. Sorry but that’s the rules.

5 Likes

It’s pointless. This Useless Wooden Knowledge montage league was great. And my suggestion for the longlist ended up winning, quite rightly. New York section in EE3.

3 Likes

Well yeah. So be it.

You didn’t get that sort of sloppiness from these lads:

520640-osiris-the-storm-0-230-0-345-crop

Edit… Err maybe from Olson. And a few others. But still.

So many omissions in that list.
I couldn’t pick between Guy Mouse and PJ. They both blew me away, just different times.
PJ hase never recreated that vibe ever again sadly.
Guy’s tune is way better.

1 Like

All of you are insane.

Kenny Reed in 7 Year Glitch is the best section of all time. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

He didn’t even have the best part in the video.

Oyola did.

1 Like

Off topic, but it never ceases to amuse me to say things in an Alan Bennett voice.

2 Likes

Buying up some Captain Sir Tom merch, for resale once America is into him, and found this banger:

2 Likes

Turns out he was in fact American.

9 Likes

Omg that is so cringe. I love it

1 Like

That poor woman. No idea. No idea at all.

‘Isn’t that Major Tom in the song?’
‘Ah fuck it they won’t know’

6 Likes