Pointless Topics

“Boozy romp”

2 Likes

‘ Horror crash’

1 Like

Tragic Death Plunge Tot

6 Likes

Tot! Fucking tot! No one says that! Twats!

3 Likes

Can I request a friday fun for tomorrow? Overused vocal samples from the 80s / 90s that you still love

IE
Say kids, what time is it?
The music just turns me on

etc

1 Like

Sounds rad!

Freeessssssshhhh

1 Like

Soz for the post hijack DC, was just doing some HLC wood research and wondered how you’d got on with the deck? Still skating it? Cheers

Woooo … Yeah … Woooo … Yeah … Woooo … Yeah

1 Like

It’s all here, my mate matt did this a couple of years ago but it’s a regular listen for me.

Just hold off till tomorrow

www.mixcloud. com/mattkred/kred-that-80s-mix/

Don’t know why but it wouldn’t let me link it in full

1 Like

That posts from 2019 I’d be concerned if I was still skating it :joy: was a good deck from what I recall, nothing special to write home about but I’d have no qualms skating another. Skated a bunch of Nationals and one Sour from HLC, all been solid with good wood and nice shapes.

1 Like

:joy: Fair! I’ve skated once in about 5 years so perspective outta whack haha.

Always makes me feel a bit sick when things like restaurant reviews use ‘washed down’. e.g. ‘the dauphinoise potatoes were gobbled up and washed down with a 2017 Chateau de Chassilier’. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

One of my major hates is when people have food in their mouth and they take a drink mid chew. Grim.

8 Likes

‘Lover’ instead of boyfriend or girlfriend.

3 Likes

‘Spag bol’

4 Likes

“Jobs a good’n”

1 Like

‘Tinternet’

2 Likes

“I’m one of these people who…”

Chances are you’re announcing that because nobody asked, and if you’re so devoid of personality that it isn’t already obvious what sort of person you are then whatever you’re going to say probably isn’t true.

1 Like

Scientists are never scientists. They are boffins.
Or occasionally eggheads.

3 Likes