Pointless Topics

“The maniac was otherwise a loving husband who doted on his two children”

1 Like

“Turbo charge” (the economy)

Also, any adult (especially the fucking prime minister) using “woke” to denigrate the opposition.

1 Like

Is it Nike or flatspot adding the Sustainable/eco friendly/organic tags to this jumper? Just wondering how a piece of clothing can be called sustainable if it’s 16% polyester?

1 Like

Says in the product description it’s recycled polyester. Guess that’s fair enough

I guess that’s good. It’s still made from fossil fuels though and polyester is known to release micro plastics everytime it’s washed, so doesn’t really feel truely sustainable to warrant it being marketed as such.

Yeah those are good points, although it’s certainly better than the alternative. Personally I think we over wash clothes anyway, and a reduction in that would naturally lead to less micro-plastic pollution. I kind of have clothes I’m happy to sweat in and clothes I’m not and then I don’t have to wash either so much. That’s probably just my indolence masquerading as eco friendliness though.

https://pitvipersunglasses.com/pages/the-pit-viper-entertainment-network-15

It’s my one year anniversary of getting this potato

9 Likes

id say one of the heaviest - David Camerons got a lot to answer for

its a skateboarding forum for gods sake

Blind Graphics anyone? x

Has anyone else noticed a rise in female deliveroo/Uber eats drivers? Back in the day it was always a bloke. I’ve noticed the last few months it must be close to 50/50 now, at least where I am. Just an observation.

Can’t get Just Eat round here. Probably a good thing for my waistline to be honest.

But you have deliveroo and uber eats though?

Nope, its like the dark ages round here

2 Likes

Got pokemon tee shirt for my birthday today from my mum.

My family wonder why I’m miserable on my birthday.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday. Lets see the shirt before we decide if you’re irrationally miserable

That sick!

Happy Birthday.

1 Like