Pointless Topics

Sorry to deviate from the ‘my ex accidentally dated a pedo’ thread, but does anyone know who’s stocking the final Transworld in the uk? Really want to pick one up but struggling to find anywhere selling it

https://www.newsstand.co.uk/ is my go-to for weird magazines, and subscriptions to overseas titles, but they’ve sold out. So that doesn’t help at all.

Think Rock Solid distributed them, maybe slide into thier DM’s

I had no idea that Betty Draper was that wild. Revelatory.

i know she had a babby and she has never officially revealed who the father is.
might be an ugly dj then.

If the baby’s fat and bald, there’s a good chance. TMZ, you may DM me now.

Sauce in the salad or the sauce on the side?

Any rad dads/mums on here know a good first skateboard for a 2-year-old? My daughter is loving messing around on my board, but it is a bit big, high and fast.

Blueprint Complete from Skate Hut

Bahahaha.

blast skates did a cool kids complete, not sure if they’re still doing it mind…

im getting more and more convinced that ive been living with diagnosed autism/Asperger all my life. the more i read about it the more it explains a lot of things/problems ive had and still have. im assuming its fairly mild or not terrible as ive muddled though life. it does answer a lot of questions ive had in the past.

ive been doing loads of online tests which i have no idea how reliable they are, but all keep coming back saying on spectrum etc. i actually paid a few pounds for a more comprehensive one yesterday and it said 90% likely .

i wonder how worth going to gp is about it now after this long? or if they will just look at me like a hypochondriac?

Tried to skate Kennington this morning. Man, that parks hard to skate, my ability (and wheels) are really not up to it.

That Converse resurfacing really didn’t stand the test of time!

1 Like

I just realised that Altar Skateshop is pronounced Altar as in table or podium, rather than Al (as in Al Green) tar (as in tarmac). What a dum dum.

Today’s google doodle is in honour of the absolute chump who invented braille bumps on pavements
Apparently it’s to help blind people or something. I’m not buying it

What material is your deck made out of?

Today’s Google Doodle is great.

1 Like

OMG I made a sick harmony

1 Like

well that’s going to waste hours of my work day. thanks build

As a fan of both, this sounds lovely.
I can imagine how it tastes now but would never have thought to combine the two before.