Pointless Topics

On YT, is there a way to kinda block channels? like you would hide feeds on FB or emit sellers coming up in ebay searches.
I’m sick of seeing those braille guys faces everywhere. How do their video’s constantly keep popping up even if I don’t watch them? Do they pay YT to push them up the recommended videos to anyone that watches skateboarding? Is that why they must have a video every day to pay for it.
That Aaron Kyro dude is so fucking annoying and I can’t look at him because he looks like my dad and a little bit like me, and I have a stupid voice like his.
Fuck!

4 Likes

It’s the posh sums! You watch skateboarding therefore you must want to watch that!

I watch skateboarding every day and I don’t think I’ve ever had Braille stuff. Heard about it on Slap but never seen it appear.

1 Like

Don’t know if this stops or slows it, but you can tell YouTube you’re not interested in a video.

Tap / click the three grey dots near the thumbnail (need to hover mouse over if on pc) -> Select ‘Not Interested’.

He’s weird and young and all but that Rad Rat geezer goes in with his research. Haven’t watched this yet but these usually unearth some decent footage/stories:

1 Like

Yeah this is rad.

Saw this whilst scrolling through eBay and it made me chuckle.

Surprisingly modern shape for a “vintage 1980’s board”

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-1980s-Batman-Skateboard-Original/133113654230?hash=item1efe312bd6%3Ag%3A15IAAOSw~epdLcr2&LH_Auction=1

1 Like

I’m not a proper comic book nerd, but even I know that’s bat symbol isn’t from the 80’s.

2003?, not being the comic book type that’s what I would have guessed. Plastic trucks and plastic wheels. I wonder if he could sell it back to Argos for their archive.

1 Like

Fuck off Jaden your face is straight from a Wix advert on YT, you spemming shit.

I haven’t had my morning sugar waffle yet, you caught me wrong.

As ever, best not to reply to spam please!

of course, always, just his face really triggered me, Have you seen those Wix adverts?

giphy%20(1)

3 Likes

anyone else noticed how shit their handwriting is compared to how it used to be.

i hardly write anything anymore as i just dont need to, but when i occasionally have to write more than a shopping list, a Christmas card or a few words its like my brain has to really struggle to perform the act of writing at least legible words after a couple of lines.

i used to love writing and have really nice handwriting but these days i think my hand writing is generally awful and childlike if i dont really concentrate on it

Yes, mine has atrophied in much the same way not that it was ever great. So I set myself a new years resolution a couple of years ago of having beautiful handwriting. I got a notebook did some reading up on it and was going to practice for ten minutes a day. I lasted about a week.

Yup. Wrote a birthday card to my wife the other day and my handwriting was a disgrace. It’s always been bad though.

Also, signatures. When you sign your wedding certificate they give you a fountain pen to sign this super official looking document. I shat myself and wrote my first name twice (in a signature-y way so it’s hard to tell).

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

soooo - anullment options left open?
¯_(ツ)_/¯

My family have a really annoying habit of trying to talk to me from a distance while I’m next to something loud, like a boiling kettle, or the washing machine.
I tell them all the time that it’s pointless trying to talk to me at these times but it just continues.
Another similar annoyance is that I may be in the same room as them for a while but it’s only when I’ve left the room, maybe just got upstairs and suddenly they want to hold a conversation across the house.
No matter how many times I say it won’t work, each day, several times a day, I have to repeat this fact.
Gggrrrrr

5 Likes

You are not alone on this.

Almost instant Grumpy Dad mode.

1 Like