Pointless Topics

Didnt he have a massive brain injury?

I’m not 100% on this, but I think he has ‘cheat days’ once a week as part of his training regime. These entail cramming as much shite food down his face as possible - like thousands of calories of shite. Pizza and doughnuts being favourites of his.

In his Nine Club interview (?) he goes into things in a bit more detail re. the drugs and mental health problems he’s suffered and obviously, as it’s from a few years later than this, some of the issues have recurred from what I remember, but this short from 2013 gives the gist of things:

Spider warning!!!

Is this a false widow?

Yeah, they really don’t bother you to be honest. Had loads round my house and did the paper and pint glass job to pick them up and stick it out the door.

I’m just going to leave it there. I’m trying to become accustomed to them since they’re not going anywhere anytime soon.

Am pretty fucking terrified of them.

Ha they literally just sit in the corner of rooms doing fuck all.
When used to smoke and mainly joints, id talk to the one living in the frame of the back door . Think he lasted 2 years there .

I get the giant house spiders everywhere, they’re so cool and make bog roll ladders for them when they get stuck in the bath tub.

1 Like

Found a fucking spider inside my fridge yesterday just hanging out at the side which was weird

He was probably just chilling

9 Likes

There are some that have homes which I’m down with as they know their place. This one hasn’t found a home yet and so I don’t want an unexpected encounter.

the Wimbledon final was today and for some reason the missus is watching the awards being given out. is it always this awkward? its like a prizegiving at the end of year assembly.

Was rooting for Berrettini. Novax and his posse of mobsters are so hard to like… but he is probably the greatest tennis player ever.

2 Likes

I tried to find a thread called ‘sharing stuff youve made’ or something similar, but can’t find it. Maybe it was on the old forum?

Anyway, for lack of a better place to put this. Ive just put a zine I made last year online. It’s about going bald/skateboarding.

Serious adult: so you’re having a midlife crisis

5 Likes

I dont want to like how accurate this is

1 Like

Ha cheers. A younger guy at the local spot bought one and said ‘I don’t really understand it but my mum thought it was really funny’, so hopefully it works on some level

4 Likes

Monster trucks…

This gave me a good laugh this morning, thanks!

Fury trucks were alright actually

Kreaper, grind King? I had a pair of silvers that had caps on the wheel nuts

Why did Allen head kingpins not become the standard?

Too metric.