Pointless Topics

hey, it was late…

uhh - i was on my phone…

ummmm :zipper_mouth_face:

Bams melting down on insta again…looks particularly bad this time…meth

1 Like

What does he do? Can’t still be living off Jackass royalties now surely?

It’s such a bummer. A lot of people, myself included, have been rooting for him over the years and I had high hopes for his comeback in skating - not just to see him skate again but because he had gone through some very visible addiction issues since Dunn.

Reading some of the comments (Pontius, Novak, Frantz), he’s very much stuck in his addictions and very quickly running out of bridges to burn. Hope he sorts himself out, but I think we all know that’s unlikely now

Must be earning enough still to be still running a Lambo

Wow, did not know he was worth that much!?!

He also does personal shout outs for $65 (plus you can hire him for personal appearances, music, corporate events and such, getting everything paid for him).

https://www.cameo.com/bam__margera

Anyone been to Haverfordwest skate park? I’m down there for a bit soon and it looks rad but wondered if there’s anything else worth knowing like best times to go, what locals are like, blah blah? Thanks

What on earth are you doing down there?

It’s very good but the microscooter and kids on bikes population is intense pretty much all day long.

You should be able to skate everything though.

If it gets too much skate this spot which is about 2 minutes away. It’s where I learnt to skate and no one touches it now because of the park.

Camping for 2 weeks on Newgale beach.
Clocked this was only 9 miles away and since I’ll be waking up at 5am each day with the kid I might as well head over for an early session before it gets too busy

Jesus! Hit up any of my family if you ever need a wash.

I’ve never skated it but I believe there is a terrible (and I do mean terrible) skatepark of some kind in solva which is about 5 minutes away from Newgale.

black out blinds - its the only way

We’ve got them, now she says it’s too dark and she’s scared :roll_eyes:

anyone been to Paris recently or know of any sneaky good reasonable hotels there that are overlooked a bit? going next month and looking for a decent but reasonable hotel for a couple of nights. relatively close to Eiffel tower and all the touristy toss.

Why not Air BnB?

I lived there for a few years. I would avoid staying near Eiffel Tower etc. That area is pretty dead for doing anything other than seeing the tower (never been up it myself).
If you’re looking for a bit more life, stay in the Bastille/Republique area.
Everything is so accessible that you can get from one side of the city to the other in about 30 mins by metro, so I wouldn’t worry about staying near tourist attractions.

never done airbnb i dont really know what it is to be quiet honnest, also will have a 2 /12 year old with me if that makes any difference. i always forget how good the metro is too

Don’t know if you’re still using pushchairs etc, but we found Maclaren ones were about the only ones that would fit through the turnstiles for the Metro, if you need to consider that?

Never done AirBnB either, but when people would come visit and we didn’t have room, they would sometimes stay here: hotelducheminvertparis.com which was just around the corner from where we lived.
It’s opposite side of Paris from Eiffel Tower, but right next door to a little, local park, which will work for the little one. Express Bar 50m up the road for morning coffee and evening bars. rue Oberkampf is 5 min walk, with all good bars and restaurants. A couple of metro stops within 5 min walk, so you can get to quite a few destinations without changes. Can give you a few other ideas if that place looks like it’ll work.

1 Like

In some respects I’d highly recommend airbnb, especially if you got a kid. You can filter by child friendly and make sure you got a separate bedroom with a cot. Having your own space, separate bedroom, dedicated kitchen etc makes a world of difference when you are lugging around all the equipment needed for kids.

1 Like

In some respects you would recommend it, what makes it only in some respects?