Pointless Topics

Thanks! :raised_hands:

Thanks man! :heart:

1 Like

3 Likes

A couple of ‘sovereign citizens’ (I think?) seizing Edinburgh Castle from the satanic paedophiles. Thanks guys!

5 Likes

Searching “sovereign citizens in court” on youtube is good for the lols

1 Like

Where’s that footage of Stevie Williams doing a frontside nosegrind shove-it out on a ledge in Philly, wearing a black and grey outfit with a blue hat or something? I think it was at that spot where Maldonado did that crazy ollie off a bench, over a wall. Brick floor, you know. Where is it? Thanks!

1 Like

Wow delusion is an understatement

It seems like a shame and a waste that nobody’s day was made by being around to witness this but I was cleaning my van earlier, stood on the front wheel to reach the top of the window. I jumped down not looking and landed with one foot on the edge of the bucket of water which tipped over and fucking soaked me as I fell on my arse.

12 Likes

Yes! Thanks!
I never watch TWS vids as I never liked them that much but I always remembered that trick looking cool. Thanks man!

It’s a long shot but are there any skate parks in Northumberland?

Looks like they’re are few… search Northumberland in here.

1 Like

Anyone know any undercover spots in Sheffield?
Heading there at the weekend and the weather looks abit rough on sunday

I think Slugger is open on a Sunday, 12-4pm, go in and ask.

1 Like

Sheffield has a bit of a lack of undercover spots. Not a ‘spot’ but there’s always The House. Usually find myself here when the weather’s bad and I’m keen to skate.

https://goo.gl/maps/9dQbGiJ8jdveR5kL6

Some slappy-able curbs and a couple of waxed ledges. Better than nothing.

2 Likes

Where in Northumberland, there’s a few I could recommend.

Cheers! In that near baines and hirsts old house? I just street viewed it and have a memory of my first trip to Sheff at 19 and getting I.D’d in a sainsburies and having to ask baines to buy my beers, then he got I.D’d and I think Henry stables or someone had to buy us both our beers in the end, and he was the only underage one out of us.
Pretty sure it that was that sainsburies

2 Likes

Staying in Beadnell Bay so unfortunately not so close to the Morpeth ones

There’s an amazing park in Amble, which is a coastal town not too far potentially for you, from Beadnell.

Ha ha. Don’t know if it’s near theirs mate. I know of them but don’t know them, if you know what I mean.

You might find some crew down here too if the weather turns out to be ok:
https://goo.gl/maps/6uu9WpEXGqJURyg99

1 Like

The DIY spot (Voodoo, I think) is partly undercover and very fun.

1 Like

I feel the same way about you x

1 Like