Pointless Topics

Man up you pussies. Just need a lil hippy jump at the end, sorted.

basically the same as that one matt clarke did anyway

Really?

1 Like

Are they going to crucify you?
If the answer is no, I’m pretty sure you will survive.

I just thought it was funny. Maybe you had to be there

Fuck, I wish I had been there now.

1 Like

Well you weren’t and I’ve now deleted my post because maybe it was a bit too pointless for the pointless thread. I’m going to go practice telling funny stories.

Nothing is too pointless for the pointless thread!

1 Like

I was giving the Looking Sideways @anonymity episode a second outing whilst driving a couple of days back. He mentions that there must be some kind of fate/ destiny involved in his place of birth being Portland, (as in Weymouth and Portland, Dorset), and it also being the site of the first skatepark in the UK - Skate Escape built by Lorne Edwards. He might be on to something as Tom Penny’s birthplace iirc was Weymouth, (ref. Flip ad featuring a shot of Tom’s passport). Must be something in the water.

2 Likes

Yeah but 48lbs of that is his chin

2 Likes

More like 24 each chin.

1 Like

Tried that thing Andrew Huberman said, where you don’t look at your phone for ten minutes when you wake up. As a result I can remember dreaming about talking to Tom Penny about hats, specifically TSA peaked beanies.

5 Likes

Hey I know a few of you on here like to trade on the stock markets so I wanted to help you out by leaving this here. Keep it to yourself yeah?

TikTok Investors :game_die: (@TikTokInvestors) Tweeted: A sneak peek of one of our top secret trading strategies. h/t @ryanfeller_ https://twitter.com/TikTokInvestors/status/1350854473598558213/video/1

3 Likes

Can’t believe I never thought of that

1 Like

My dream last night involved me working for the CID fraud squad trying to track down a rouge unsigned music artist who was putting out tracks under the names of mostly forgotten about 90s bands like The Frank and Walters and such… very odd, my dreams rarely have a whole plot line!

2 Likes

Wow. Saw them once, supporting somebody good.

1 Like

How do you blur out text in a post here?

Settings cog, ‘blur spoiler’.

Impossible for me to read that and not hear John Peel saying it.

1 Like

I usually get this song stuck in my head by them when I’m catching a train…

Tim, he goes out everyday.
To Darlington railway,
To watch the trains go by…

Haha…

Even though I’d have to say Never Ending Staircase holds more 90s memories for me, as it was on a mix tape a girl made me…

1 Like