Pointless Topics

Is it the Handbags? I was laughing at that when I saw it

4 Likes

Yeh, genuine lol

1 Like

I enjoyed the gangster justifications for each of then

2 Likes

Hes just posted the iconic Chicken skin and chips so I messaged him because Ive genuinely considered it every time ive been in a sketchy kebab shop since he spent about 30 minutes explaining his chicken skin chip technique at NASS.

Bish needs to get on the Morph culinary course quick smart

1 Like

I caught my neighbour having an affair.

I didn’t want it to be weird so I invited him to the pub and he admitted it all.

6 Likes

WTF. Really?

Spill das beanz.

1 Like

Every time his bird went away there was a Ford Focus in the drive.

I ordered a pizza on Friday and she was parked up outside my house. Went to ask if she was delivering my pizza and she said she was here for him.

Remembered it was the same car and realised. Invited him to the pub since he would have known she met me and I didn’t want it to be awkward and he told me about it.

He’s 43 she’s 23.

11 Likes

Nothing wrong with that * cough *, apart from I wasn’t married or in another relationship, haha. Burlesque dancer no less. So is he going to keep up the affair till the wheels come off and everything is a train wreck once outted (not by you)?

2 Likes

Bleak. The worst part is having to talk to a 23 year old

9 Likes

I’m sure there is not much talking going on… snatched moments are not big on deep and meaningful conversations.

1 Like

What pizza did you order?

8 Likes

Pepperoni

At last someone is asking the real questions.

3 Likes

He’s your neighbour Steve Caballero and you just got his age wrong?

2 Likes

Hope he bought the pints…if not he can buy them next time, when you can discuss the extension you’re putting in for planning approval and how pointless it is both of you paying for broadband when it’s so easy for him to share his Wi-Fi password.

11 Likes

Stole his Wi-Fi months ago all good.

4 Likes

Doesn’t sound like he’s that arsed whether he gets caught or not to be honest.

1 Like

I really don’t see the point of seeing any young girls, they don’t have a clue. Can you imagine having to meet her sexual demands, it’d be almost nightmarish. If wife was away I’d just bask in the amazing beauty of having some time by myself

12 Likes

just had a look to see what you meant…jings, thought that was his daughter