Pointless Topics

Worst thing is being persuaded to start a family all over again. The hollow stares you get from the 50+ school run dads with a younger second-wife can chill your very soul.

7 Likes

Omg if he gets her up the duff it’s going to be a right mess.

3 Likes

quite simple not to do so

3 Likes

well yeah in theory you’re right but it’s also quite easy not to start an illicit affair with a bird half your age but here we are

6 Likes

61m804

13 Likes

My local indoor has just started a gofundme because they can’t keep the lights on. Thing is the park itself is the least interesting thing I could think of and nobody I know goes because we’d all rather skate flatground in a car park or drive another 10 mins to a decent skatepark.

3 Likes

What’s the park called? Must be seriously shite

I’d kill for an indoor park

Def deserves its own thread.
So I can mute it.

11 Likes

That’s rad. There’s something really rewarding about people being obsessive about their own little sub-culture.
As long as fucking Soap Shoes don’t make a come back.

Mike Mo failing to articulate why his skate NFT scheme is worth ‘investing’ in:

Trigger warning: contains the equine entrepreneur.

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 11.01.49

Quickest I’ve clicked off a video…

2 Likes

Is this unclickable shite day?

3 Likes

Bit late seeing this but we saw this guy at Hyde park once who had his joggers hanging off his bellend that somehow we’re staying up, a foot long joint in his mouth, and a 4 or so year old girl on his shoulders. Some kids stabbed him and his gut was hanging out refusing to let us call an ambulance or clean him up, eventually let us have a go with an alcohol wipe. All the while his child was walking under the piss ramp. Brutal

4 Likes

I’m sure this was Hyde Park, but probably ‘98 maybe ‘99. Two scaly lads basically rifling through all our bags whilst we watched. Our mate (Schoolboy to you lot up Leeds) basically said it’s a case of let it go as the local skaters will get it in the long run.

I do hate scallys.

1 Like

Seen that Air Dolphin guy? Pro on Jnco and Soap.

2 Likes

Why did I even click on that.

1 Like

Schooly is a big legend, still killing it too. Best front blunt

Yeah, he’s a good lad. Not seen him for a long time, but have been in touch within the last year or so. Good round bar feebles as well.

I’m so fed up of young, already rich white blokes thinking they’re crypto and or investment guru’s.

They’re lucky and they’re privileged, nothing else.

Get on with something worthwhile ffs.

Buying cartoon ape’s is the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen, regardless of the gainz a very small percentile have made.

Celebrities jumping on it is also really lame.

I preferred when rappers flexed with cars and jewellery.

See also metaverse or other non-real life bollocks. Get outside and feel something.

Am talking myself into quitting social media I think.

9 Likes