Pointless Topics

Has PJ ever been truely satisfying after WHL?

His skating is still really good but what mostly puts me off him is that when I was randomly looking through who he follows on insta (I was trying to find another skater insta), he follows some pretty awful right wing people. And not just a little right wing, full on scary dudes.
Kinda just left me not wanting to really watch his stuff anymore.

1 Like

I feel the exact same way about Gino.

2 Likes

Has PJ ever been truely satisfying after Stories from the city, stories from the sea?

5 Likes

Ha, potd.

Let England shake was great.

1 Like

This was 11 years after the Coliseum vid and while Cali never looks as good as New England, he’s out there doing really smooth tech lines wearing normal jeans, plain heather grey tees and knackered shoes.

The two trick line at 0:10 is so dope.

2 Likes

The Queen is dead?!?

1 Like

And it’s so lonely on a limb

1 Like

RIP

Nah…

I was worried when I saw they’d cancelled today’s edition of the Archers on Radio 4 but thank fuck it was still on BBC Sounds. Still no closer to learning who knocked up Chelsea Horrobin though.

3 Likes

I was just watching the video for Bjork’s new song, partly inspired by gabber, which led me to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkxGs4ETeg4

I think she should have had more gabber-inspired dancing in her video.
I’m now on a full-on gabber playlist for D1 of the Queen’s mourning period.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD617_NiHas

Bit of hardcore / gabba crossover

1 Like

Not rocket science I know but can confirm this is piss

2 Likes

7 Likes

Beat me to it.

Alcolhol. Free. Blue. Nun.

I’m pulling my patreon money if thats what it’s paid for. Fucking hell.

4 Likes

Alcohol free red wine is always fucking horrendous

I got an alcohol free Mojito and it was just a minty soda, but in hindsight what else was I expecting? I thought about getting some alcohol free cider instead after, for summer but it’d just be fizzy apple juice, right?

1 Like

The Guinness is pretty close to the real thing

1 Like

I had some Guinness zero the other day and thought it was grim but each to their own.

IPAs seem closer because of the hops i think. Lot of lagers just seem too watery