Pointless Topics

Don’t fancy the Guinness tbh.

Heineken 0 is decent enough and many of the ipas are good.

2 Likes

These are decent

1 Like

Just over halfway through my first drink ( Heineken) in 13 weeks. It’s quite weird but I’m enjoying it - guilt free for once.

Off to France with (most) of my old skate crew next weekend so that’ll be manic. Then back on the 0% until my 45th in November.

2 Likes

13 weeks is amazing! I always find the first drinks to be a bit underwhelming after a break from it but it sounds like you’ve got a good trip to make it worth doing.

2 Likes

My eldest loves doing that thing where you stand with the board grip side down on your toes then you jump forwards so it flips over and you’re stood on the deck like normal. She wants to know if it has a name?

Everyones first trick :slightly_smiling_face:
When my little girl first learnt it i told her she invented it. Its now called a Dulcie-flip in our house lol.
Got her hooked on skating with this trick though .:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I love Gifted Hater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6kC0J4yrFg

3 Likes

Followed that account as a result of this and it’s absolutely hilarious. That video also managed to teach me some things I had no idea about. I love the way he’s hilarious and actually informative if you’re not DEEP into your skate industry knowledge.

1 Like

I love it. He’s well on point and takes the piss out of himself as well.

This one was gold. The thumbnails on his vids are so shit they are amazing.

1 Like

The skatemoss intro on that one video was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.
Love him.

2 Likes

Which one is that?

Can’t remember, like a month or two back.

1 Like

He is v good at the skateboards too.

I smashed that like and subscribe button immediately.

The jizz in socks bit was utterly grim but hilarious at the same time.

1 Like

Just an update on this. The new neighbour has baked me a loaf of bread and told me to let him know if i need to move his car over on our shared drive and is also clearly the nicest person I’ve ever met.

Stoked!!!

Bread update: incredible.

13 Likes

Set his bin on fire and see how he reacts. If he doesn’t kick off, you’ve got a good neighbour

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll throw his beautiful round loaf in there as well and say that’s what I think of your bread u Michael Fabricant. If we make it through that we’re golden.

abpos: skate video guessing game

rather fun. extraordinary how iconic some clips are. the game might be a four-wheeled homage to Wordle, but i have no idea

1 Like

am so shit at post 2002 skate vids

2 Likes

Im either first try or nothing

2 Likes