Pointless Topics

Yep, the park in the photo I sent was a maverick park near Plymouth, just to illustrate how the nipples have made parts of the park unusable, as Les said, don’t want to be negative but also super important they get the design right rather than cramming stuff in for the sake of it.

Also jump box on entrance looks like a toddlers death trap.

1 Like

A lot of modern parks suffer from too much shit on the flat bottom
I think the cost per square meter is more for “features” than flat

4 Likes

If people could fill out that survey so I don’t get a skatepark full of tits that would be very much appreciated.

5 Likes

@Les_Zeppelin done - I said I was an expert so they should listen

6 Likes

Nice one.

I can occasionally do nollie flips so I put advanced.

1 Like

Well I was an expert haha.

I find frozen ones can be better than fresh. Sainsbury’s frozen veg pizza is good.

Otherwise try the fresh Tesco finest creamy mushroom one. Banging.

And drizzle a bit of olive oil on before the oven

Avoid coop fresh ones, terrible

Usual story with councils , here’s a space and let’s pack as much in as possible. Looks like scooter heaven , kids doing laps chasing each other up and over all the pump bumps and mounds . Collision nightmare.

Also major lack of flat space for people to practice flat ground.

So much transition , they could have a driveway hip combination where the roll top volcano is .

doubt it will change much , I submitted a form
But can’t see them removing the pump track/mounds as it’s ideal for the scooters who are in vastly greater numbers

2 Likes

I really want to get braids

2 Likes

Picture example please.

Not sure if I’ve got your picture mixed up with someone else but I’m getting Paddy Pimblett cornrow images

2 Likes

I spoke to the homie at Tesco and he said it was chill for the white man to get braids so I’m going in.

1 Like

Maybe he thought you said cornflakes and not cornrows?

1 Like

Nah haha he knew. He’s been hooking me up with his staff discount. Cost of living innit

1 Like

Went to go watch some class non league footy recently- Guiseley Fc, and the striker was a white ginger lad with cornrows. Exactly what I wanted. And a lad got sent off for calling the ref a Michael Fabricant in extra time after his goal was disallowed. Mint

4 Likes

I feel like it’s a thin line between looking like Lenny Kirk in Timecode and Riff Raff.

Just looked him up - Gabriel Johnson. He’s not white he’s mixed race.

Let’s not encourage Neddy :laughing:

2 Likes

Clyde Singleton might be the one to ask @neddy

:grin:

1 Like

Somebody posted a video about some dude’s private DIY skatepark in the woods in Virginia or somewhere kinda remote a while ago. The dude was into making sculptures and integrating them in his park too. Where’s this video, can anyone remember? Thanks!

This I think?

2 Likes