Pointless Topics

Yes! Thanks! :heart::blush:

Ok shit yeah my bad he’s allowed!! Neddy you’re barred!

2 Likes

Fuck sake, Olsen plaits it is,

IMG_8151

8 Likes

IMG_7970

Ned’s mate at Tesco that said it was chill for the white man to get braids.

13 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

My word.

Upgraded my home office with high powered gaming laptop. Am getting 250fps on call of duty and not tinkered with the setting yet :grinning:

2 Likes

Damn the prep dread look is lesser seen and hectic as fuck. I went to Uni with this total kook that was a white dread and no shoes guy and his name popped up 10 years later/ he’s a yuppy estate agent, no shit.

2 Likes

Had dreads in the mid-90s. Wanted to be like Matt Reason.

Always wore shoes, though. Good ones too.

7 Likes

I have that Ralph tie and shorts. Don’t wear shoes unless I really, really have to. I do own a lot of shoes though, good ones too :wink:. Never had dreads apart from some unintentional salt water ones after two months in Morocco.

Never dreads but had hair down to my arse that i’d tuck in to a rasta hat when I was 16 haha.

Anyone here familiar with working outside IR35 and can do a quick chat on DMs please? Ta

Super busy at work and trying to deal with someone who doesn’t really want to be there. Which has made me not want to be there.
Some recruitment guy called last week and now I have 2 interviews to do. Not sure I really want to move but things are just piling up and there is no obvious way to progress.
Soz, just need a bit of a moan.

3 Likes

The Welsh Minister for Climate Change is Aphex Twin’s big sister.

6 Likes

Reckon that’s her?

Caustic Window LP

Cycling past Stockwell. Jake Harris and Tom Knox were skating. Tom really is beautiful to watch. Then a dude skated up wearing a big poncho.

8 Likes

Got the week off work, first time off since August. The plan was to skate every day but I managed to drop a heavy stone slab on my foot yesterday and my foot is fucked up now. I suppose I’m lucky I didn’t break it.

2 Likes

Was it a dry robe? I’m in Iceland currently and literally one in every five tourists is wearing one along with completely inappropriate shoes for snow

1 Like