Pointless Topics

There’s kids here with no socks and vans old schools and it’s literally sheet ice on the pavements

2 Likes

I went for a beach walk on NYD and saw so many middle-aged mums smoking tabs in them

3 Likes

All the kids from the local private school have them. Walk around Tesco buying sweets in them like a bunch of posh Death Eaters from Harry Potter!

4 Likes

I see a lot of people shopping in oodies and sliders because they’ve realised that it’s so much less effort than putting on on grey trackie bottoms and ugg boots.

Dry Robe Wankers page on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/groups/307115587503633/

I don’t have Facebook but am aware of this page because of my deep and completely rational hatred of dry robes.

I could actually benefit from the practical aspects of having one but I’d rather freeze my nuts off changing on the beach mid winter/ get naked in a car park/ drive home in a wetsuit than join that club of dipshits.

4 Likes

My missus wants one for the specific purpose of walking to the beach and back to go swimming. I’ve told her we’re getting divorced if she goes shopping in it, though.

6 Likes

They’re genuinely a good idea for water stuff but they seem impractical as a replacement for an actual coat. Most of the people I see in them look like they’re wearing a fat person smock or mumu or whatever they’re called

2 Likes

Style judgements aside, I just wish I’d bought a few shipping container loads of them* a year or so ago to sell cos they’re at every single seaside now. More people in them than coats at Filey last week.

See also: Crocs, air fryers, etc.

1 Like

you just need to buy a few shipping containers of the next big trend now.
it’s like free money.

1 Like

Featuring Freestyle skate store.

3 Likes

Is the Wolf Fleece officially dead? Nooooo!!!

1 Like

Looking for a business partner if you’re interested, you seem sharp enough

1 Like

sweet, i’m sure i’ll find the money let me know what we’re investing in.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQRLoMBA28c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like

There is always the one dude in a puffa and beanie rocking short shorts, socks, & sliders.
All-black, bar socks.

Imagine the cold knees!

1 Like

14 Likes

5 Likes

IMG_7014

I’ve ordered a few containers of sleeves, we’re on.

7 Likes

Joined.

Is this Mount Hawke? Looks amazing

4 Likes

I’m visualising myself in that, checking the surf like bohdi at the end of point break.

iss death ona stick aut there m8