Publications

Damn, that does indeed look brill.
Where you get it from?

Ordered via their Insta - thought it’d arrive later due it being from Paris but was only a couple of weeks

Just ordered a copy too based on your recommendation.
Packaging is a bit pricey but the book seems cheap so it averages out

1 Like

Ordered.

2 Likes

It’s worth it i think, you’ll love it!
More fanzine than photobook feel.

(I also went for a tote bag & they’re decent quality)

1 Like

Torn! It’s been an expensive year for books, but there is always room for one more :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t really understand what that World Artifact book is all about but it looks kind of sick.

Me either but I was sold on the cover

It looks as though a fair few of you guys ordered the World Artifact Society book. Some of you received your copies relatively quickly and, last thing I saw, others were still waiting on delivery after weeks of their order date.

I’m very tempted and don’t mind waiting for it, but was wondering if there’s a chance that it just won’t turn up at all. Any updates on your missing in action books?

Mine came and my life is exactly the same as it was before it showed up. I wouldn’t say it’s worth having, let alone paying for.

2 Likes

Cheers. That’s completely changed my mind. I can do without buying a copy and know that I’ve not missed out on anything great.

I had almost forgotten about it and felt the urge this afternoon to impulse buy something . I’m going to chance my arm and buy a Catch Surf Womper instead, which is clearly a stupid purchase but I’m guaranteed to have some fun with it.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s good. I’ve had a copy since it came out in ‘99.

Mine turned up too and whilst it is pretty interesting, I’m unsure that it was worth the money I paid for it.
It’s essentially a scrap book

2 Likes

This is super cool. Recommended

Unsure if it has been posted elsewhere, apologies if so

I bought Issue 3 & a couple of stickers over the break and they arrived today.

Along with loads of extra stickers, some pens and a couple sporks - the mag looks really good too.

Thank your friend Pete for me please.

2 Likes

Nice one, I’ll let him know

My issue 3 just arrived & looks great, sporks too!

2 Likes

Some good middle age content in this one.

1 Like

Just ordered a copy

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

As an aside - Pete’s band (dude who makes Youth Club zine) is also good. Even better live.
I went to see them a while back then we chatted about how hard 360 flips are when you’re old and lazy.

2 Likes