Shoes

In the launch colours they look real nice. Tempting for sure…

The all white Nigel’s look nice. I don’t need them though.

Those new balance have just arrived. really nice looking shoe, great ginger colour. But yeah, you’re right, a bit small. I’m kinda 7.5 - 8 so they’re ok but if I ever buy NB again i’ll go a full size up I think.

It’s definitely put me off ordering NB online.

Got some 420s a while back online, sized up +11 to UK11 as advised. They were too big, so got UK 10 and they’re fine. Ordered 2 more pairs and they fit true to size…

Puts me off ordering shoes online for sure. Different companies sizing is never the same I’m finding

I ordered some NBs a while back, no idea the sizing was off, had to send them back. Shame as well, by that time the ones I wanted were out of stock. Same as chasone, not going to order again.

Are you listening NB?!?!

Just ordered some OG Lynx from here because of a brief JR Hartley moment, some shoes are stupid cheap (like under £30 cheap). But please remember to check your local SOS first

2 Likes

First pair of Vans in about 15 years. My feet don’t look like mine.

1 Like

Good price! They look chunkier than the originals to me but I guess for a bit fun and a change up they’re perfect.

That’s a good thing for me. Those NB’s lasted me ages until last week, so guts of 3 months, skating at least 3 times a week. The toe blasted out before they lost shape or the sole went smooth.

The Lynx ‘Zero’, I think I’d need to see these in the flesh but they look promising.

Had the all white Lynx in my cart so many times but still can’t pull the trigger, still feels too fake. But they do look accurate. Anybody got them? Anything noteworthy about them, good or bad?

Slightly slimmed down upper with the same huge sole. Or a DC Pure with a Lynx sole. Didn’t they do a slimmed down Lynx 10 years ago but without the main toe panels, which were replaced with stitching?

The HE is the one I’d really like to see again.

I’m just not about all the retro shoes. I feel like it’s like buying some 80’s shaped board and trying to relive the past.

Is this the new Middle Aged Shred?

1 Like

Yeah. Stuff nowadays is great anyway. And we’re diffwerent people to when we were teenagers.

1 Like

Likewise. Gotta give a comedy chuckle at dudes wearing tents for jeans, going totally overboard on the 90s tip.
Saying that, do Dunks or Air Max 1’s fall into that same category? Better looking shoes than some of the atrocities DC and Es are (re-) releasing.

1 Like

Big fan of the Accel Slim, but no interest in the trend chasing styles that eS are coming out with. And I don’t see Dunks or Air Max 1 falling into that category and they’ve never gone away.

1 Like

I can’t even wear Dunks just now. So many stinkers out there and I don’t want to be associated with that.