Shoes

Shit, sorry chas!

Nothing on you. I guess it’s my feet. Seems like that rubber toe cap bends in the right place to pinch in on the sides of my feet/toes. Weird. Maybe they’ll soften up. They feel a bit cardboardy/flimsy but stiff heelcup. Guess I’m just used to a bit more padding.

I didn’t know Footprint made shoes until today; thought they were just insoles. They look a bit like a supermarket own brand skate shoe, but I don’t doubt they’d be comfy and reasonably decent given their thing is mostly “aftermarket” insoles.

Middle ones are well ugly.

Bottom ones look like etnies. Could be alright if in a different colour

:poop:

I’ll stick with the insoles , the blue shoe is about ok, but that heel looks chunky unless its coming up round your heel.

Not sure I’d ever want a shoe with a patch like that on it.

I’ve been tempted by some of these, not in those colour ways mind.

Plus they sponsor Paul Hart, and he seems like a knob

Two Sk8 High collaborations in one week!

Are people into Sci-Fi Fantasy? I don’t really get it.

That Vans hi top looks like an old rock climbing boot.

Hmm…

Back on track:

2 Likes

Shame it’s leather, won’t be easy to skate in, looks good though. Haven’t seen many decent colourways of that shoe since the first one with the cyan/teal accents.
Anybody here skate them? Any good, etc?

Got a few pairs but find them quite hard to skate in but only because it’s a mid. All that extra stuff doesn’t work for me right now, but as a chiller… Love the way they make your trousers sit, especially.

The leather is soft though, and there are suede ones.

I have a suede pair. I find them pretty unskateable tbh. The toe just feels super stiff and a bit constrictive after a while.

Fair, the toe is stiff. Figured that was just a cup vs. vulc thing in general.

They look fucking rad. Always find adi’s are tight across the mid part of my foot (the widest part), and these look like prime offenders.

But, you know, looking good hurts.

Quite. Those Footprint shoes could make your feet feel like they’re being wanked off by an octupus, but they’re unwearably nasty.