Shoes

Thats something to search for later.

4 Likes

Met him at a globe thing 5 years ago today. Popped up on my insta - can confirm he was very nice and sound.

Good to know. I’m purely going off his Nine Club ep, which I thought he didn’t come across well in.

Paul Hart comes across as a character from Team America

1 Like

He’s a Trump supporter

1 Like

Figures

Fuck it caved got he Nyjah 2.0 with the Red Swoosh. Birthday next month.

Guaranteed they will be comfy as fuck. Nike Free sole is the best.

1 Like

Straye don’t half make some utter shit.

Are they even a skate shoe company? I could have sworn Jamie Thomas skates for them but they don’t have a team page or anything. Though it does say this on the website:

“STRAYE is a footwear brand for everyone: Pros, Weekend Warriors, Celebrities, Instagram Stars, Skaters, Posers, Lovers, Fighters, Ballers, Savers and everything in between.”

Sounds like a load of old wank to me.

5 Likes

“Posers”?

They wish.

I always get straye and state mixed up. Are they even distributed in the uk?

I think Route One sell them, wasn’t Antwuan Dixon skating for them as well at one point?

What an odd company.

Antwuan -> Route One -> TK Maxx

:man_facepalming:

Purchsed a couple of pairs of DC ‘OG’ reissues, but they’re a half size different (from each other). Anybody know how they fit? Figure I can’t go wrong with a half size up, given the nature of the footwears in question, but it’d be good to know if I should be ordering some thick socks too…

It seems like anyone legit who was involved with the straye at the beginning has since jumped ship. Antwuan deserved better anyway and JT seems to be very deliberately avoiding it now

I keep getting Insta ads for some Common Projects-looking white shoe made by ‘Saye’ now too.

Shoes with flames up the side are you fucking shitting me

1 Like

Yeah I always get them mixed up too. I wish State made better shoes, it would be nice to have another skater owned shoe company around that actually made good stuff, but all of their shoes are so bland and basic, bit of a shame really.

Who’s the first one?