Shoes

Hi Pontus!

But seriously, how’s the sizing?
Any of this adidas/nb/converse size lottery?

4 Likes

Haha. Yeah very true to size. I have a lot of problems with my feet and they fit real good. I can’t really wear Vans anymore as they seem so warped and weird so it’s nice to have some shoes that don’t hurt me and feel sturdy With boardfeel, but with a bit of protection to them. I have quite wide feet, and a mate of mine who has narrow feet said they’re a bit wide for him. I can’t wear any Converse anymore as they’re too narrow. So that’s a good way to judge them.

1 Like

Might go 6.5 if they are wide. Not sure what colour to get. Also can’t find 7s anywhere.

Edit: Gone for the mustard ones, half size down.

After seeing them in the flesh now, nope. They remind of Simple x 90s Emma Bunton shoes. Are the laces made out of the same material as potato sacks?

Absolutely bombarded with ads from every single platform since looking at this site

Mustard is a banger.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/airwalk-proto-600f-trainers-mens-242355#colcode=24235503

I had a pair of them in my yoof. Like skating in ski boots.

MSRP: £199.99

Same here, feels like it should be tempting just for the nostalgia at that price but I have no idea what I would even do with them. They’re a bit too ridiculous now for me to actually wear.

I seem to remember the first time round it was the done thing to butcher them into mids yourself with scissors and some gaffer tape. My mum went beserk.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/airwalk-proto-400f-trainers-mens-242335#colcode=24233503

Far superior Lows are on there too.
Always wanted these.

Pontus shoes turned up this morning. Haven’t tried them on yet but look really good in the flesh.

so you looked at them, but didn’t put them on?

1 Like

Yes. My nearly 2 year old is being nearly 2. I’ll try them now Judith

Quite wide at the top. Feels exactly like a One Star to me.

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Put some socks on you brute.

3 Likes

They kinda remind me a bit of Sheep shoes for some reason. Just me? No? Ok.

I dig em, though!

In the market for new socks currently.

1 Like

It’s crazy how how short that toe is when the past few years they have just got longer. I think it would have been better just one less lace line.

1 Like