Shoes

I had no idea that Dill was even on Adidas.

I thought he was on Vans

Na etnies lol

Isn’t he on Vita?!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Is this wet fit?

3 Likes

wav

wet ass vans

1 Like

Already a thing. That’s when you’re cool to say ‘wavy’.

Probably.

The top one looks way more like it says ‘Dick’ than ‘Dime’.

4 Likes

I won’t be buying no shoes that have been put in water, me. No, no.

That’s disgoosten.

5 Likes

lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGneOnQFOFN/

:eyes:

#skateboading :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hang tags and wrapping in a product shot make it pretty clear this just showed up, nobody really knows what it is, but stuck a photo up regardless.

2 Likes

Makes it look like a box of bargain goods from a discount store, to be reboxed as premium.
There was an Axion shoe box posted earlier that just looked like it was cut out with a Rambo knife.

The logo on the hat tag is completely different to the logo used anywhere else. Different colours, different typeface.

Also that tag line ‘sports specific footwear’ screams generic discount footwear

At least the main shoe looked the part and Kareem is involved, everything else they’re doing seems a bit bad. Actually some of the clothing looked good as well but then that’s not too difficult to do.

That’s what they always used to have:

Oh right.

Well in that case I’m surprised they haven’t come up with something new for entry back into the 2020 market. It’s a bit dated

Yep, but then nostalgia makes for powerful marketing these days so maybe sticking to how it was isn’t such a bad idea. It seems very rushed though, it’s lilke someone has the rights to the name for a year only and is just trying to desperately milk it for a while before closing up shop.

1 Like

I read this in an SE English accent, trying to do an Irish accent.

1 Like