Shoes

1 Like

gutted, I was looking for some shoes that would sit in the back of the wardrobe only to be thrown away 5 years later

2 Likes

Well it was fucking one of yuz.

7 Likes

I’m gunna sing Cher Lloyd by Cher Lloyd.

4 Likes

Just don’t zoom in on the image and keep that thought alive. Looks like it says ‘dick’ so it says it to me :joy:

Agreed, they’ve never sat right with me and no matter what Nike do to them (puffy tongue, different insoles, better colourways) they never look right to me, especially on the feet.

But for some reason, Nike seemed determined to make the Dunk a thing even though the market (the hype kids) don’t really care about them, aside from the ones that go for grand on resell markets. I’d hate to know how much £££ they’ve spent over the last decade or so marketing the shoe. Probably helps that they’ve got bucket loads of cash so it doesn’t really matter :joy:

P.s. Did anyone on here get a pair of these when they dropped? I really like the shape, they’ll suit my feet real good i think lol

I didn’t but I have some of the Lynx OGs, which seem pretty similar (same sole?) and they are much nicer than I was expecting.

1 Like

How come you have to enter raffles for every single pair that gets released then? They sell out instantly so somebody is buying them.

2 Likes

Yeah, Nike could do anything with the SB Dunk now and it’d work. 's a conveyor belt of wack colours and materials and people go mad for them every time. Hyped Dunks have never been bigger. Or less appealing.

1 Like

I’m a big Dunk fan so I try and get my hands on as many as I can BUT there has been a steady stream of awful colour ways and materials this year.

The only ones I’ve been rocking regularly are the Lasers and Civilists.

1 Like

It been going on longer than I year I think! I wish they still just did the non-SB versions, I liked those best.

Oh yeah for sure but there has deffo been a boom in 2020. I remember walking into my local and buying a pair of white/black orange label Dunks off the shelf last summer. That would NEVER happen now

The Honey Monster ones were a case in point. So bad.

Love dunks but them Ben and Jerry’s were the actual worst. Children’s shoes.
The furry grateful dead’s weren’t much better.
Didn’t mind the Travis Scott ones and the civilists were an instant classic.
But raffles can do one.
Good for the shops mind.

1 Like

What are the lasers?

there ya go.

I know it’s all about the “Hype” and all that, but why can’t they just bring out core dunks and leave the sesame street versions for the collectors. I still like my black Ishod Wair dunk pro’s, just like the bigger tongue though

2 Likes

Ishod’s first slimmed down black/grey version from a few years ago was so good. I wish I’d kept a pair!

Really keen for the wheat ones coming up but not if I have to jump through hoops to purchase them.

2 Likes