Shoes

Just what I always wanted.

1 Like

I don’t get it.

Why the ugly colourway.

But is it a colourway when it is see through?

4 Likes

Well at least the clear plastic will be comfortable.

Blondeys next move into fetishwear?

Been waiting for new Superstar ADVs to drop and this what I get … probably going to buy them anyway.

I couldn’t tell it was see through.

Just tried to see how they would look on by drawing three stripes down the side of my foot and draping some shoe laces over the top.

3 Likes

and kick a little tortoise up the arse

1 Like

He has literally made the Emperor’s new clothes/shoes. Haha. Sums him up.

Why are adidas giving Blondey a shoe but skaters like Deawon Song are only getting colour ways? Fuck adidas.

3 Likes

Too right!

its a shelltoe.

1 Like

It’s a Superstar ‘colourway’ not a shoe

Probably because Blondey has the biggest outside skate following of anyone on the adidas team and maybe in skating as a whole outside of the Supreme kids

For those who wear trainer socks, them now being visible through a transparent shoe, does this mean some rewriting of the socks and shorts laws?
Imagine being barefoot in those too, they’d be honking after the first 20 minutes.

1 Like

You could colour co-ordinate shoes and cardie with a simple sock change.

3 Likes

Not true, he has the biggest following of fashionistas outside of skating.

The Gonz is bigger.

wh…wh…wahaaaatt?

what’s your source on this?
he’s a stinker

1 Like

Based on Japan?

Pretty sure more impressionable young people are looking at Blondey for sartorial suggestions than are looking at Gonz for gear.

Also Mark’s more likely to have paint on his stuff, whereas bean juice and egg comes out in the wash.

1 Like

Thing is, if he actually came up with the idea of the clear trainer, adidas will think, YES! this WILL sell (to fucking idiots). That’s why he’s got this shoe, because it’s novel (if a bit shit) and it’s marketed at people who like to spend good money on this stuff. It has nothing to do with the level of skate ability and what people deserve in skating, it’s to do with how adidas can make some money and hype, make hay while the sun shines etc.
They will split in a short time too so it’s marketed to the right people as they like to keep things fresh and will wear them very little.

1 Like