Shoes

adidas have done clear Superstars before, but not with a gum sole, I don’t think. And Nike have done clear AF1s and Dunks.

orly, I had no idea. Then disregard my waffling theory.

I preferred these

Socks that cover your toes.

why are the soles smeared in glue? or is it birdshit?

Yeah but trendy kids love him, who would you say has a bigger outside following within skating?

Since deleted but was using dating apps about 6 months ago and no joke there must’ve been 20+ profiles of girls saying they are looking for ‘their Blondey McCoy’ and these aren’t 18 year old girls either I’m talking late 20s

i couldnt either initially, i thought the uppers were grey and the darker part thats actually the insole was some weird 3m shit

pigeon shit, must be a nod to his working class London roots.

1 Like

THAT’S FUCKED mayn

I have been trying to think about this, and …maybe Lucien? I suppose outwith the scene no skaters are ‘known’ as such.

That’s sick they’re obviously not hippies at least

1 Like

After being filmed being hit by a cab and at least one shoe not flying off, he certainly does have a strong USP.

Shoe equivalent of a wallhanger?

1 Like

Don’t know if you’re serious but Tony Hawk is slightly better known than Blondey McCoy by the general public haha.

To the Sports Direct public who buy £30 shoes. Our boy here sells £200 shoes.

You can get Blondey at Sports Direct too.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=Blondie

Did anyone see this photobook? Honestly do not know who wants a book of photos entirely of Blondey M, apart from maybe his gran.

Sometimes art is weak as fuck!

makes me wonder whether most people “making it” feel like ‘how the fuck did I get here doing this shit?’
I’m beginning to think that chemtrails are a thing and they are just spraying liquid Dunning Kruger effect.

1 Like

Does he?

Dunno. I’m sure he could. It’s a different market.