Shoes

I’ve seen it physically. McLellans work can be really good but this stuff is pretty wack apart from a few photos.

Is anyone really going to pay £50 for a book of Blondey’s face and semi-nudes? I’d love to see the sales figures.

https://villagebooks.co/products/blondey-15-21?variant=22878971953237&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIs6Svov7G4wIVSrDtCh3jKgl-EAYYASABEgI_sfD_BwE

Strange times.

New Lakai Vincent Alvarez shoe looks good.

1 Like

Be made like shit though.

Yeah the heel on the images does t look quite right. I’m a sucker for a T toe tho.

I thought the quality was better these days since they switched factories?

People pay hundreds for photo books, this one is pretty well priced in the grand scheme of things! Plus, McLellan can sell books like they’re takeaways on a night out. I don’t actually see anything wrong with payin 50 quid for a book you’ll have your whole life, when trainers cost 70 and last a month skating em haha. There’s way better books than this blondey one though.

(I also work in/with and good mates with the shop you posted the link for hehe)

Really, that I’m anti-books? Is that what you really took away from that blinky? I wasn’t moaning about books or prices, just that one for what it is. I mean what has he actually done?

1 Like

He got hit by a taxi.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see Tiago in these.

I’m not a fan of the weird clear sole.

Love an ice sole.

No not at all. I obviously was bad at communicating my point, and I wasn’t against your point either. But a high profile fashion photographer selling books for 50 quid isn’t unusual at all- is what I’m getting at. No matter what they make, regardless of subject, certain figures like McLellan could put out anything and sell it. And also- I think it’s absolute dogshit too.

I wrongly assumed your comment just seemed to emphasise the price on such thing, as if nobody would ever actually buy it, which is the opposite of what’s going to happen. No beef!

#80quidhoodies

they skate well so far

1 Like

dog top right doesn’t like the colour way by the look of it!

1 Like

shes a right grumpy little cunt she doesnt really like anything

except treats and undivided attention

1 Like

shoo

I was a wee bit late for work

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0W-rV-FKpz/

Oh dear.

Instead of flipping over them you can now look like a someone who collects supermarket trollies.