Shoes

Why have they used liquorice for the foxing?

1 Like

Swedish innit.

3 Likes

Found these in the attic, they never went into full production.

5 Likes

I have some Savier Rattray’s that I found when clearing out all the missus old shoes last month, they were samples too, not sure whether they ever came out.

Anti Social collab. Someone mentioned this the other day. Nice.

Anyone remember that anti social video, that was wicked. Ted De gros :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There were two of them.

North was the Ted De Gros banger one.

Was the second called “Port Moody Blues”?

1 Like

@anon83623327 Pro Shoe?

2 Likes

Think I need to put my sun glasses on to look at them properly…

I like these, as two separate pairs of shoes.

2 Likes

Left one looks like an Abortion!

Awaits a shanking

Agreed. These are excellent though. Are the orange label releases the ones that you’re actually supposed to be able to buy and skate in?

1 Like

yeah Nike are proper pumping their entire marketing budget behind Dunks and i just don’t get it

they look best in simple 2/3 colour blocks but most that have released this year look like they’ve been put in a NutriBullet with skittles, no thanks

1 Like

The only dunks Ive ever liked the look of have been mids, they look good

Pretty sure Orange Label is for Club 58 accounts. I’ve only ever had them from those places.

just unfollowed gino on insta cos he’s posted a pair of red snakeskin loafers

4 Likes

Weird, Gino followed me today. So therefore I back those shoes.

6 Likes

So it balances out in the scheme of things. I haven’t followed or unfollowed him. I’ll let him make the first move

8 Likes

Trying to stop hoarding my shoes until they fall apart and actually skate in them. These are great and now I’m upset that I can’t buy more because they came out ten years ago.

4 Likes

That shoe could have been amazing if they did it 5 years later with non-horrendous colourways

1 Like