Shoes

Are we still talking cricket or the skateboards?

1 Like

This is a skate forum, it should be obvious, definitely copping a pair of these next:

I’ll probably wait until the weather gets better before I skate in them though.

2 Likes

Couple of new ones

1 Like

Are those last resorts worth it?

Yer I’m backing them. Going to skate those Hi’s next. It’s Pontus – rather throw money at that than Lakai if I’m picking a Skate Brand.

3 Likes

Might wait for a sale on um in that case. Unless I find NB 213s in my size in stock somewhere.

Just can’t justify spending what some companies are charging these days

1 Like

And must be long enough to actually meet your ankles!

1 Like

Amazing these are so comfy, stoked they are doing a retro

Similar to the Air Stab retro from a few years ago

Similar to the HMS Kildangan from a few wars ago.

9 Likes

The Keenan-in-20-Shot-Sequence colourway, sooo glad its’ coming back! Gonna get 2 pairs at least.

8 Likes

Woah when did they add the front seam back in?

1 Like

They only add it on certain special colourways, like on those Croc Cabs that came out a year or two ago, it’s not on the regular Half Cab Pros. I think these brown ones are a Reynolds colourway.

I’ve skated a couple of pairs of the standard black half cab but never any of the fancier versions. Had some lovely Pendleton Syndicate ones but they were massive and I sold them to someone on here (@buildafire ?)

1 Like

I don’t know how the regular ones are but the Pro ones are perfect. Break in fast and last long. Plus they look dope.

I rocked them in a skate trip to Hamburg, I honestly think I’ve had more halfcabs than I’ve had shoes my entire life. Then Rowleys classics come second.

I have a pair of those in the attic shelves, so yep! A tweedy kind of tartan with a little flick book.

1 Like

The Pendleton Cardiel ones were rad, grey flannel i think

Those tan ones are gonna sell out. Want.

I had 2 pairs of those. The sizing was fucked so they never really fit me. I skated the first ones with basically no innersole. Second paid I sold on eBay in first lockdown after hoarding them for 13 years or whatever. Had the mini-book in there, too.
Got £60. Stoked.