Shoes

They really look like they could be on a plastic hanger in Asda’s George dept or Shoezone.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if they’d do well now or not (probably not) but I always liked seeing Brandon Turner in these:

It’s actually quite impressive how much Osiris declined as a company when you think about it.

i don’t think it is to be honest, it’s literally just trendy to wear overly baggy jeans again is all haha

Loooool eS trying to push those horrible remastered accels hard and the insta comments are “these look like grandma sketchers”

4 Likes

So true. They look horrendous, no idea why they’re linking them to Accels either - call them a different name or better still, start again from scratch.

2 Likes

Got some Adidas Sucius from a few years ago which have never been skated which I’m going to try while I get back into it. If they’re shit will look to buy something else, maybe some NB Numeric otherwise as they look sick and hear they skate well, unsure about durability though.

I’ve got some Accels which fit perfectly - are Swift 1.5s true to size?

Yeah man, true to size. Had seven or eight pairs and always bob on.

1 Like

In that case someone who is a 7 or 9 has an absolute bargain here:

I’d have had them but am an 8.5.

1 Like

fuck sake. why couldn’t it be any other colour scheme. the swift is my chiller

I think they look great!

1 Like

Quite a few other colours out there from a Google search. Depending on if you’re the 7 or 9 though.

Agreed, black with gum sole is my go to where possible.

1 Like

i’ve had them in a bunch of colours. currently wearing navy with white sole, red inner. i don’t like gum/black for shoes unless they’re skating shoes (not chillers). dunno why

What size are you? There are tons of 7/8/9s out there but hardly any half sizes from what I can see.

sorry i just saw that you asked about shoe sizes earlier on. for some reason in eS shoes im a half size down, 8.5 same as you. in other soletech shoes (marana’s) i’m 9

1 Like

All good. Will hope they have some good colourways in the aforementioned spring drop.

yeah for sure! need some new ones. you guys skating in the swifts?

Anywhere selling the new vans skate pro? Theyre all over IG but cant see anywhere actually selling them. Ideally the white sk8his

Based on what’s been said on here, I would be if I could find any in 8.5 haha. There are a few options on here but will likely hold out for a bargain on something else, CBA with £75+ when you include postage, when they’re just going to get ruined.

https://www.blackcomb-shop.eu/en-GB/search/es%20s/_/shoes_es/?perPage=168&order=price

1 Like