Shoes

Can only see these in white but think they may not be the Pros?

Damn! I’m a 9, but I’m holding out for the new Spring colours of the Evant and Quattro!

1 Like

Thanks but theyre the normal ones, these are the pros!

1 Like

Fair one, any idea when they’re dropping?

Will keep an eye out but that story links you to the US site, so maybe they’re not here yet.

Mate who works at Vans says theyre released on the 4th but thought they may be preorder

I saw on Linkedin the other day that Chad Knight is now head of 3D at Nike. Lucky for him to get that far away from the s(t)inking ship of Osiris.

1 Like

Anyone pull the trigger on the Westgate NB506s posted recently? I’m going to but I’m reluctant with NB’s sizing. I have a pair of NB running shoes that are an 8 which is my usual, but they’re ever so slightly too small. Like, they’re comfortable enough in the gym for an hour or so, but running in them for half an hour is fucking dreadful. I know there was some sort of consensus on ordering on NB# but can’t remember what it was.

Might get those white and green Tom Knox ones as well.

Look at the state of that. The glue on the toe bumper is fucked and the EVA above the side logo looks cracked. And this is the one they take a photo of.

At least it doesn’t really resemble the original, that’s something I suppose.

These?

Yep, got them today. Far comfier than expected, and good to see a welcome return to the elastic tongue straps. Been skating the 420s for a few months now and these feel way better. I’ve always been ok with standard sizing/UK 10 for me.

Nice one, thanks mate.

1 Like

Soon I think/hope!

1 Like

Good stuff, ordered my normal size. Thanks all

I have to half size up in DC and NB.

I own an old pair of Evan Smith DCs as summer chillers and they fit like a glove, so hopefully I won’t have needed to!

Ah, no idea about those. I had to half size up in the reissues so maybe they’re different.

I bought another pair of camo shorts the other day so should probably get some DCs soon I guess

The new FA adidas sure came and went quietly. With good reason, it could be said.

https://apple.news/Ak3AXCXSSRwK6GueHB5Kc3w