Shoes

What a fucking dickhead.

Anyone else notice that these are only velcro shoes I’ve ever seen where it opens to the inside rather than the outside?

No thanks either way

Apparently it’s so the end of the strap doesn’t get messed up on your griptape. It is a definite no thank you, though.

They are fuck ugly

That makes no sense as it means the fold can get ruined and break in half. It’d be the velcro equivalent of a broken lace. Would rather the end of the strap got a bit scraggy. That’s weird

Orrid shoe

I’m fairly sure my Nan had some.

11 Likes

You’re assuming anybody will wear these to skate in more than once.

Most annoying thing is how much it looks like Peter Saville’s cover of Power, Corruption and Lies, which Supreme have already done

Here:

I got sent a few pairs and needed to give them a go (sponsored LOL) , I was upset by how ugly they were but they’re also much heavier than other Vans Pros… Anyway, skated in them a couple of times because I also have an achilles tendinopathy and usual Sk8 Hi’s and Halfcabs were hurting it but just felt embarrassed so ditched them

3 Likes

But you’re a girl! Of course you should be wearing shoes with flowers on them!

Yeah, definitely a velco step in the wrong direction from, say, a pair of Kalis.

I heard they did it to confuse the average velcro shoe user into walking round with them on the wrong feet just for the lols.

I think these are live now.

Love these.

6 Likes

Ooohhh what are those? Bet they’re £100 a pair

Apparently they’re the gamma and they’re normal price. They look like a slimmed marana

Yeah called the gamma. Not in stock yet here. They’re always true to size for me and quite fancy both colours.

The white looks like reebok classics! But yeah both are nice. I really want to try them. Please buy me some sir

2 Likes

Ok…ooooohhhhh-kkkkaaayyyy.

Very nice. Wonder if they’ll be a disappointment once in hand.

I dunno they always seem to be pretty well made.

I’m not exactly an emerica fanboy but that’s a lovely looking shoe.