Shoes

I absolutely hated the only emerica shoes I ever had but happy to try again

What did you have? I hated the heretic but had some newer ones like a Romero shoe and it was tidy.

No clue it was about ten years ago when I was in shoe limbo. On a whim I bought a pair of emerica vulc shoes. The only vulc shoes I’ve ever tried. Made my ollie real sketchy

They are usually well made yeah. I think the standout Emerica shoe of the past few years was the Westgate which was really well made and had great materials but the fit was so tight at the forefoot I could never wear them.

1 Like

i’ve worn emerica’s to skate for the past 5 or so years, best skate shoes out for me. the only company keeping it simple, functional and not stinking

on the figgy dose atm, took a few skates to wear in but they’re fucking banging now

2 Likes

I think I like that shoe because it’s not a pro shoe. Fuck having some shitters name on my shoe hahaha.

1 Like

They both look exactly like Reebok Club C.

1 Like

I’m assuming that is deliberate? Appeal to the palace/supreme crew?

1 Like

kind of annoying cos one of the things i like the most about emerica is that they don’t do this !

Apparently the new emerica stock is delayed to the UK due to brexit. Fuckers

Most shoes look like other shoes and so I don’t think it’s intentionally supposed to look like a Reebok.

1 Like

aha yeah i meant as in it doesn’t look like a ‘normal’ emerica shoe

Oddly they say it’s a retro take on a skate shoe?

I’m getting some Sal 97 vibes off them. Not bad

3 Likes

Looks nothing like a Reebok to me. Looks like the SLB 97 though yeah. They looked good too…but I had some of the updated version they made and did not like them at all.

Not the silhouette more the tab for me looks reebok-ish

I thought the gammas were a slimmed down re-issue? They do look pretty nice.

Ooof they could be the Sal 23 replacements I’ve been looking for. Very nice , very nice .

1 Like

I film in that shoe because you can’t wear the sole out, it seems.

The Gamma is a reissue.
This is the original:

3 Likes

Damn I had those.

1 Like