Shoes

Same. I had quite a few Emericas, it seems…right up till about '99, I think. Then ended up in Vans for 20 years.

I’m not usually one for cupsoles but the Gamma looks banging, that shoe was made (remade?) for black and gum.

And Julien Davidson is a great skateboarder.

But that line choreography is… puzzling.

3 Likes

Weird, isn’t it? Its like a shit version of the Gino Chocolate Tour line. Kinda.

Ha! Yeah, proper “You Vs The Guy she told you not to worry about” material there.

It reminded me of when you see a BMX skatepark grom do a trick to fakie - just because it’s harder - but they can’t ride fakie properly so they basically just land backwards and yank the bike back around to regs a split second later.

Is this frowned upon in BMX world? It should be. I know going fakie at speed is really hard but there must be like a 3 second rule or something.

There are acceptable turnarounds. That Gino one, for sure.
But two in one line is a bit keen.

Second trick was dope, though.

That Emerica shoe is actually pretty dope and I really don’t like the traditional skate shoe companies.

1 Like

That’s lovely. Loved that logo too.

Is this you??

No it certainly fucking is not.

See through Adi

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Do you have a record of which shop @Chopper ? :eyes:

Found some Swifts in 8.5 at Blue Tomato but hesitated on pulling the trigger and now they gone. Sheeeeeeeit.

Apparently Davidson is getting a colourway with a G6 pour in sole, which means nothing to me but apparently it’s good.

I like the Telford but fucking hell Lakai making it hard to seen in public in them. First the Sabbath ones and now blue tie dye.

They’ll sell like hot cakes in Hot Topic, though

I used to have a mint green pair. I was at 6th form at the time and thought it was cool to wear hi tops

Looks really skinny and vulc-like in that picture. Less impressed

Have any of you tried the new Skate Half Cabs? How are they compared to the Half Cab Pros?

1 Like

Probably still shit. One pair of Half Cabs literally couldn’t feel shit.

1 Like

Knew I liked you for a reason

1 Like