Shoes

Just to update this if anyone’s interested, they fit me true to size and given the quality (or lack thereof) of my NB running shoes, I was pleasantly surprised that they really look and feel like a really premium shoe. Definitely will be looking into getting more of their stuff in future.

2 Likes

Do you bought normal size?

The original defo looked better , but I’ll still get a pair , if they skate as well as the Sals that’s me sorted for, till they sell out.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a UK8 in pretty much everything, and that’s what I ordered. If I’m being obsessively picky, they’re a tad roomy in the toe area but I have really odd shaped feet so I’d guess that’s more my fault than theirs.

Reminds me of a Vans Monk from 02 or thereabouts. Fugly.

1 Like

Is that a skate model?

Seems so. It’s in their skate section.

Oh dear.

Apparently I bought a pair of these last night https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike-offline-2020
Not sure how I feel about that…

I love those although not bought them yet.

Please review.

Might get the orange ones.

Few of my mates have been rocking these puffa jacket slippers which I find hilarious but they swear by em for house shoes

5 Likes

Yep, got a pair in chocolate brown. Toasty. (They last too - got mine 5 or 6 years ago).

Got the hi-tops.
Ankle protection.

1 Like

Don’t they start to stink after a while? Been eyeing those badboys up for years now

Crocs all summer.
Ikea down booties all winter.

Been feeling strangely drawn to Crocs lately.

6 Likes

Big fan.
I bought some rip offs initially, then went full fat official. Never looked back.

3 Likes

Ordered the orange Nike offline.

The north face I like but reviews say the sole wears out real easy.

I like crocs but wife says she’ll leave me.

1 Like

Shops open down your way? Nice!

2 Likes

Not really, after a few years wear mine smell a bit like nachos, (without the cheese). I don’t have a problem with stinking my shoes out even though I never wear socks unless I’m wearing boots. No idea why though. I guess my feet don’t really sweat that much or something.

1 Like