Shoes

Are you referring to when new shoes (especially the likes of Eras) cut into your achilles area? I swear by these:

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/Product/compeed-blister-plasters-x-5

Yep, there and the old ‘toe knuckles’ too. Super hot weather, bare feet in new canvas shoes and skating from one side of S.F. to the other hitting spots along the way wasn’t really a good idea in retrospect.

Anyone know when the Raemers Foundation CONS are going on sale? Can only find mag pieces about the fact they’re being made rather than any concrete sale details, and they’re just listed as unavailable on Parade World which is the only shop that seems to have them on their site. I’d love to cop a pair to show my support and they look decent too.

Seen some people have them already so I guess they’re out.

Ahh nice.

That is very tastefully done.

They look great.

Out on the 14th of May according to this…

oh shit I had these! Like super light brown colour, black trim, black sole, black metal eyelets

1 Like

Yeah, that’s right. I coloured in the second pair I had with a black marker and stuck some white laces in. The colour took really well on that smooth porous suede. I loved them but could never find any more. It was a full J R Hartley style search around sports shops with a lot of shaking of heads, just with no happy ending, haha.

Edit: I have just had a memory flash up, and it could be imagined but I think Ed Loftus might well have been wearing some in his RAD intro - front noseslide near Southbank wearing a matching coloured tee :thinking:

Edit 2: actually, those might have been Clydes :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yep, white is leather, black is fabric. Looks thin

@nazoreth @ihatethegeneralpublic

I have a pair in each colour sitting downstairs…Gotta shoot someone in them on Sunday.
Can take other photos and post here if you need 'em.

2 Likes

can’t you put them on and do some skating instead :smiley: the toe box looks very accel slim which is promising. it’s the back of the shoe that i’m concerned about. there’s nothing there

1 Like

If they’re doing a non suede/leather colourway of the Eos I’m down. I always liked the look of the OG Eos.

Really backing eS for making vegan skate shoes that aren’t thin, canvas thingy-mah-bobs that will explode on the first sesh or hurt my feet for the next millennium.

1 Like

Not my size, I’m afraid. They’ve been sent specifically for the skater to shoot in.

make him do a 100 kickflips after the shoot then. pretend it’s a wear-tested review or something

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: In the news thread

Moved that office space chat to the News thread.

x

2 Likes

Gum sole on the white Eos would have been excellent

The more you all go on about es the more I keep looking at swift 1.5s or the Accel slims…then I have moments of looking at the last resort abs, all it reminds me of is how much I hate shopping though aha

2 Likes

3 Likes