Shoes

Do the sensible thing and get them all

5 Likes

Gonna weigh in on the éS talk. Got a pair of Silo and I’d definitely recommend them.

Figured they be quite solid, but they’re nothing like the DC reissues (not that these are a reissue, but you know) which were unwearably solid. I’m not sure they were that solid at the time (talking about the Kalis, Lynx and Legacy) and I’m maybe remembering them wrong because shoes have been so comfy for so long now.

But yeah these Silo are chunky AND soft. And they’re super comfy. They’re amazing. Didn’t expect them to be so good just because chunky-shoe-makers seem to want them solid with a sole that doesn’t flex, but none of that here.

Straight out the box freshness and comfort. Backing them.

7 Likes

I had a pair of the grey ones a few years ago, they were a little bit too chunky for me but they were bloody comfortable! The reworked Silo SC are perfect for what I want.

On a similar note with the sole softness, the Sesla were one of my favourite models, it was a shame to see them get discontinued.

I hated the sesla and would say pretty much the exact opposite of that in that they seemed to take about 6 months to break in.

This is what surprised me on my return to E’s…how good the cupsole was. Really soft and grippy, but it does wear a bit faster than e.g. NB or Nike cupsoles. I love skating them, I’m a bit 50/50 on how they look…they don’t look bad but they’re pretty bland.

Yeah I had some really hard and impossible to break in Sal 97 re-ups. Put me off E’s completely…newer shoes are completely different it seems.

I had several pairs of the black/white/grey ones and loved them. I never had trouble breaking them in.

I’ve been eyeing up these, but more likely the low cut version. Who’s worn them on here, are they worth the money? It’s quite a lot (hello klarna) when I could just get a pair of the new sk8-highs for £20 less.

They do look sick tho

2 Likes

The quality is pretty good but they’re a very simple shoe for the price. Seem to last well and people who have skated them rate them. I am going to try some on this week…if they’re wide enough I’ll get some highs and try them out.

I don’t think they’re going to impress me as much as the E’s Accel slims did!

I’m rocking some right now in that exact model, I’m really into them, they’re chunkier than a standard vulc shoe and way more soft and comfortable than any vans shoe. The sole went bald quite quick on the last ones I had though is my only issue, but they’re super comfy. Fit a tiny bit bigger than other shoes in the same size.

They’re also defo more of a light grey than white

3 Likes

Tiago skating in 574s

2 Likes

It’s no ‘Stevie skating in 95s’ though, is it?

1 Like

New mosher drop shoe co

Oh, ok so it’s not that new

He looks stoked

2 Likes

Brezinski always looks like taking his photo causes him physical pain

2 Likes

They look really crap.

1 Like

They do some absolute stinkers

1 Like

Can we please have a brezinski trigger warning.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Are they platforms?

No idea! Looks to me like a Orthopedic shoe for when you have a slightly shorter leg than the other

5 Likes