Shoes

For what its worth Ive rarely met a Creative Director who wasn’t a massive throbbing bellpiece of the highest order

1 Like

1 Like

Case in point

I’ve met some nice ones, but they all insist on wearing little scarves indoors at all times, even in summer. It’s a weird quirk that comes with the job title.

3 Likes

All the ones Ive met have been dickholes and have seemingly all shopped at the same place James May gets his shirts

1 Like

Globe: United by Fate - Official Trailer - YouTube This is the era of globe I remember, they were popular least where I was from they were then they died off after that whole puzzle stuff they did around 2010

Another Nah from me, I understand the use of the random piece of suede but it’s just not appealing and only really makes your shoes last another week or 2, without said piece of suede and a lower price point I’d consider a pair, sorry 72$ isn’t happening for those

1 Like

Is that a revised version of an Ed T shoe, or just a confusing name?

1 Like

Oh man I didn’t even notice that… I’ll bet that’s exactly what it is

The big thing that’s wrong with these, in my eyes, is that there just isn’t a huge amount of brand identity in the Emerica pyramid E thing, to have it displayed that prominently on the side of a shoe. Like it’s mostly displayed on the tongue (covered by trousers) or as a wee little logo on the rear section, not like New Balance’s N or adidas’ 3 stripes where it’s the focal point of the side profile.

1 Like

See I like when they have them on the rear corner or back small and barley noticeable, when I looked into these more and saw the downwards view all I could see was the logo on the side and that would drive me crazy, maybe if it was the same color as the whole shoe but black makes it stand out to much just in my opinion, it’s funny we’re talking about this as I was just scanning through etnies website and thought to myself they must have a surplus of sideways E’s because seems like all there recent drops have them on the side… it’s 2004 all over again

1 Like

It’s like watching your favourite pub burning to the ground

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNNjT8Fx2x/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

Jesus man, NSFW tag please.

1 Like

Holy shit.

Wow….unpleasant.

I’m off to look at some Osiris to cleanse my eyes.

2 Likes

Andrew Reynolds half cabs, maybe the old guy part of me is taking over a bit but I like these, not too jazzy!

7 Likes

Interesting he’s got the additional seam they used to have on the toecap

1 Like

Where’s Axion heading with this?

4 Likes

Saw some berrics shoes in the wild was weird. Especially coupled with a Nike tee.

2 Likes