Shoes

1 Like

They won’t be around for long now they’ve put Markovich on the team.

3 Likes

The first thing I saw on the internet today was this! Completely put me off my breakfast

Werent these discussed before. I remember the nobbly bits.
Anyway, those, the tongue, the laces to the side, one on its own may have worked but all together? just nah.

I think we saw the samples, these are production.

Needs more Vallely. Although he’s busy with the newest shit shoe company for now.

1 Like

I was going to say that these remind me of the Pony NFL trainers that were popular (‘here’) in the 80’s… but, after a search to find an example that might be unfair to the Pony’s.

Each to their own and all that - they’re not for me, but someone will like / buy them. Probably.

Shame, Asics make good trainers, but those skate shoes are ugly. All they had to do was take the Asics Japan model and beef it up in a few key areas…

4 Likes

had a couple of pairs, loved them.

1 Like

Some of the old Onitsuka tigers were the dopest shoes ever, they don’t seem to make that style any more though

Yeah those soles are mingin

2 Likes

Those and the Gel Vikkas are pretty much skate shoes already. Just stick a better, Lunalon style, insole in them. Done.

See Matt Town in Spirit Quest.

And iirc Connor Kammerer used to skate Asics quite a bit.

6 Likes

But more shoes = better!

I’m pretty sure you don’t want to go Googling that.

1 Like

Could fuck with the black ones.

1 Like

Those ASICS sort of remind me of these for some reason. They’re about as appealing anyway.

1 Like

It’s a real shame cos Asics have one of the best side of shoe logos. That massive toe protector is like from 1992

1 Like

“Lightweight”

2 Likes

Not into these newer designs but I’ve always found Asics to be among the best quality running or sports shoes so I bet they’ll last and be some of the most comfortable as well.

Carumba has 160k followers and they average 410 likes-per-post. Guanteed they bought most of those followers.

https://starngage.com/app/jp/influencers/cariuma

1 Like

That will mostly hometown hero type skaters hoping to DM them to ask for sponsorship after seeing how sub par their riders are so they think they have a chance.

3 Likes